• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taipan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    I made a spontaneous purchase today. It's kinda hard on the marriage, but the wife will be okay soon enough...
    I went to the local gun shop here in Greenfield (recently re-opened with new owners). They had the gun I wanted right there in the case. I'm now the proud owner of the Ruger LCR in .357. I haven't fired it yet, but it sure feels nice hanging on my hip!!! :):

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Congradulations! Those LCR's are very N.I.C.E.! I think Ruger did a nice job with them. Just a quick note, you can get a Tritium Front Night Sight from XS Sights in Dallas and install it yourself. It looks really cool and functions very well!

My wife and I have a pre-marriage agreement, neither of us purchases anything with a price tag greater than $300 (except for surprises...and then the $$ amount is discussed) so as not to totally screw up our budget! It's saved a lot of arguements in our marriage.

I had one of those in .38+P...but sold it because I wanted one in .357mag. I ended up buying an SP101 3" in .357mag instead and have been very, very happy with my purchase! (The wife did know about the purchase before hand!)

Doesn't mean I still don't want one though...hmmmmmmmm...anyone have some extra cash laying around?

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida
    Hey alright! I like revolvers. Did you really want a .357 or a 38 special? It just seems to me that a .357 would be a little too snappy in a snub nosed frame. . . But I don't know, there is just something about a revolver, I still like them even though they only hold max 6 rounds.

Top Bottom