• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nice of them to contradict their own "leader" and change the rules, yet again, nine days out.

We need this insane behavior. I know this is unpopular to say but we need to have ATFE act exactly like this for the long run.

No, I don't think Rule of the Day is fair or allowed, but I don't think that of the NFA. This is how we get it gone.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We need this insane behavior. I know this is unpopular to say but we need to have ATFE act exactly like this for the long run.

No, I don't think Rule of the Day is fair or allowed, but I don't think that of the NFA. This is how we get it gone.
    Agreed. More fuel for the "Arbitrary and capricious" defense to get this crap thrown out and their ability to make law as unelected officials removed.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    It shows the ATF Director saying under oath in Congress that all you have to do is detach the brace and store away from the gun, to be in compliance. shortly after after that testimony, the ATF sent out advisory that you are a felon if you do what the director says, because the brace itself is illegal And must be destroyed.

Where can we find a complete list of advisories? The advisories section on the ATF website only allows a search through 2022.

At least my view only allows this.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Better yet, what happens some day when they "change" their mind on this amnesty period and say turn em in or else?

"I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past."

And judging by the past, the mother ******* shoot your dog, murder your wife while she is holding your child in her arms, murder your son, and burn down your house filled with women and children.

Absolute scum of the scum.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    What is an "atf advisory"?
    The video on page 58 - post 1155 stated he received an advisory email from the AFT regarding a change in the position on what needs to be done with the brace. He stated all FFL's receive them.

I am trying to find that specific item. My searches have come up empty.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The video on page 58 - post 1155 stated he received an advisory email from the AFT regarding a change in the position on what needs to be done with the brace. He stated all FFL's receive them.

I am trying to find that specific item. My searches have come up empty.

Ah....Kind of like a publishing house for "the rules we make up as we go along".

Top Bottom