• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Tomorrow is the big day!

The House of Representatives is set to hold a vote on repealing Joe Biden’s ban on 40 million pistols. - Erich Pratt

202-224-3121
    If you’re not sure who your congressman is, you can simply call the above number and give your zip code.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Tomorrow is the big day!

The House of Representatives is set to hold a vote on repealing Joe Biden’s ban on 40 million pistols. - Erich Pratt

202-224-3121
    If you’re not sure who your congressman is, you can simply call the above number and give your zip code.
    Sent using the link. Thank you

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Tomorrow is the big day!

202-224-3121
    I wish it were worth my time to bother.

I'm not really excited anyway. This won't go anywhere even if it is passed in the house

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest

I'm not really excited anyway. This won't go anywhere even if it is passed in the house
    I agree. I did waste my time with probably half a dozen contacts to my Congress critters but have less the zero hope it will accomplish anything. I think SCOTUS is our only chance to reign in anything ATF and/or 2A related at this point.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

The utility is ability of the nine lawsuits being able to file motions to the court for the court (and therefore judges) to take note of how the House feels about the ATF's Pistol Brace Rule, and the current sense of Congress about it. Whether or not it sways a particular judge, it should carry some weight, as one of the major arguments is Congress should be making law, not ATF.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    HR 44 Passed in the House. 219 to 210 2 Dems voting Yea and 2 Repubs voting Nay. Waiting on names
    May not have names until tomorrow. More votes ongoing tonight. I could almost guarantee one of the Republican Nays is from Illinois; don't remember his name.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom