Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Team INGO,

A lot is going on with new rules coming out of the ATF. None of it is good.

The staff (read this as the site owner and all moderators) have been discussing this behind the scenes.

I've said before "this **** never ends."

Right now I'm wearing my INGO Mod hat (opposed to my NRA-ILA hat, or my ISRPA hat. I'll be putting both of those hats on later.)

The staff members here are volunteers. None of us are attorneys, none of us are Federal Firearms Licensees. We all bring expertise of some kind, with that said please re-read the previous in bold sentence.

I'm bumping Rule 9 here.

9. No sales of anything unlawful. This includes such things as suppressors and SBR/SBS unless you have an FFL to permit such, and the buyer is to obtain a tax stamp on it. It also includes but is not limited to alcohol or anything else requiring licensing to lawfully sell. As "trades" are a gray area, we are going to err on the side of caution and disallow that also. If you have a question, please PM a mod and ask. INGO is the conduit by which you make contact with each other, and the responsibility for compliance with applicable law falls upon you, the buyer, and you, the seller.

Video is about 20 minutes and worth your time.

Top Bottom