• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Anybody planning on going? I think a few of my buddies might be going, as well as, me. My adult daughter might go and try to sell her S&W 642 Ladysmith with S&W case or get me to sell it for her. I might take along some .30-06 ammo to sell or trade and maybe a gun.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I'm planning on going, want to go in the morning, but my son insists I wait til he gets off work...2:30...arrrggghh have to waste all that trading time.....see y'all then!!! Hoping to find a decent Taurus revolver...

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm planning on going, want to go in the morning, but my son insists I wait til he gets off work...2:30...arrrggghh have to waste all that trading time.....see y'all then!!! Hoping to find a decent Taurus revolver...
    I got an ANIB S&W model 18 at the last show! I'd been wanting one for a long time.

el_barto3

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2023
    New Albany
    Anybody planning on going? I think a few of my buddies might be going, as well as, me. My adult daughter might go and try to sell her S&W 642 Ladysmith with S&W case or get me to sell it for her. I might take along some .30-06 ammo to sell or trade and maybe a gun.
    Planning on heading there after work, I got 350$ to spend on some 'new to me' range tool and hopefully some 9mm. Gonna try to find an old glenfield model 60 or a Ruger mk1-4

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    A lot of over priced stuff, and low ball offers for buying....ahhh.. the gun show life!
    I went Saturday morning with a buddy. He sold a rifle right off. I took some factory .30-06 ammo for trade. The only thing I found interesting for trade was a pound of Hercules Bullseye powder. It was in the old cardboard container (a little beat up) and I was afraid that it might not have been properly stored or cared for, so I didn't make an offer.

Top Bottom