• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. He's a good kid, he's a normal teenager. He's never been in trouble with the authorities. His biggest problem is he got lazy, and with a lack of supervision due to the long hours his mom puts in at work. He wasn't being pushed when he needed to be. He was missing school because he didn't wake up. Then sometimes he would check in at school, then go home and back to bed.

I work midnights, so I should be getting home about the time he needs to leave for school, and going to work around the time he should be ready for bed. It's not the best scenario, but it's better. I sleep from 9-3 normally, so I'll be up and around the time he's home. My neighbors across the street are awesome. I just talked with them and they'll be watching the house while I'm at work reporting any unusual activity while I'm at work.

I'm looking forward to the call from the high school to hear what they say.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    he is no where near being a cop. the military will be the best thing for him because he wont be able to use excuses to weasel his way out of things there. he will become a soldier or he will get thrown out. he obviously has a problem with authority and he thinks he wants to be a cop because he thinks thats what you and everyone else wants to hear. he is playing everyone and it sounds like he is getting away with it brilliantly. I think you should punch him in the mouth the first time he smarts off to you. he is 18 so he is a man and can take it right. lol

:ugh:

Top Bottom