NE Indy, Hamilton County Monthly Breakfast?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    so is this a breakfast or a shoot?

I'll be setting up the breakfast. I'd like this to become a monthly breakfast where we all can show up when possible, and know there will be other board members there.

Smitty will be setting up the shoot.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I have been talking with our club president and we are a go at ACC. I am hoping that he will give a short safety briefing before the shoot, if not, I will. I am no public speaker so please only throw fresh vegetables :)

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    We are getting close to the 11th:) If you are planning on attending the breakfast/shoot please send IndyHD a pm or post a "I'm going" in this thread so we have an idea how many will be there.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Sorry for the delay in getting back with everyone. Work has been beyond crazy, and an hour and forty minute drive each way makes 10 hour days stretch to almost 14. :noway:

Breakfast is a go at Golden Corral Saturday the 11th. I stopped in there this morning :bacondance:and talked with the Manager and he said they would be glad to have us the second Saturday of each month. :rockwoot:

I will repost this over in the Ingo events section for responses on who and how many to expect.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sorry for the delay in getting back with everyone. Work has been beyond crazy, and an hour and forty minute drive each way makes 10 hour days stretch to almost 14. :noway:

Breakfast is a go at Golden Corral Saturday the 11th. I stopped in there this morning :bacondance:and talked with the Manager and he said they would be glad to have us the second Saturday of each month. :rockwoot:

I will repost this over in the Ingo events section for responses on who and how many to expect.

Thanks for doing all the leg work, it is very appreciated. What is the address for the Golden Corral?

Top Bottom