• ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    :ingo:INGO,

I know a lot of you have played paintball over the years and some still do. This ranges from occasional weekend play to playing professionally and working at various companies.

As you may know, I joined the National Guard a few years back and recently I began working with the Recruiting Team in for the West Central portion of the state.

Anyway, we are looking at putting together a paintball outing for about 100 kids. We have called around and we are getting some prices from local paintball places out West. We are working with our command to get the pricing approved but right now its just not looking good.

We have land that we can use, but then the topic of rental equipment comes up. This would be a lump payment from the Indiana National Guard to whichever company we use.

Would would the minds of INGO recommend for this? PM me if you'd rather or call/text at 317-513-6987.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Might be able to find a paintball place that rents that has old but working equipment that they want to upgrade and are willing to sell cheap or may know of a wholesale place.... I'm sure if you ask around someone will bite...

Any other route like eBay or buying a little here and there and I think you will get burned.

Id call around to the shops and dealers and say you are with the national guard and have a check for equipment for 100 plus people..... For that kind of cash I'm sure a few people with give you prices.

P.s. my father has been air guard for 35 (yes 35) years. I hope the guard is as good to you as it has been to him.

Top Bottom