• ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    At a Basketball game for one of the grandsons last night. Have 2 grandsons so 3-4 games a week right now. They played the National Anthem as always and did a good job.

I taught at a HS for 3 years after I retired and saw some funny and not so funny pranks played by the students.

Reminded me of an incident when I was in HS, around 1970-71. I went to a good sized school, almost 2,000 students. I was in the stage crew club, lots of good looking girls in the plays/concerts we put on. The school was big enough to have 2 class plays and an all school musical every year. We built the sets , wired and ran the lights for everything that happened in the auditorium. We discovered the keys we had been issued was a master key and opened a lot of doors we should probably not have had access to. Every morning they had announcements and the anthem played on a reel to reel tape deck in a small room off the stage. A friend came to me and asked me to go with him to the audio room. He switched the anthem tape with Jimi Hendricks version. Next day they played it all over the school, never stopped it until the end. Got lots of points with the girls for that one!!

Don

Top Bottom