• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Love a power nap. My wife is jealous that I can fall asleep so quickly and enjoy a 15-20 minute nap whenever I want.

Sundays are perfect because you can put on a NASCAR race and the white noise of the cars doing so many laps under yellow lulls you to sleep. Then wake up in time for the finish.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The only times I take naps is if I am sick, or haven't been sleeping well for a while.
    Sometimes I take a nap instead of going to lunch if I hadn't been sleeping well, or got woken up over night due to being on call.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    The one talent I acquired during my USAF service, was the ability to nap anywhere, anytime... MOPP gear is surprisingly comfortable to sleep in....Ok it was an Air Conditioned P.P.I.F*, but still....

* Photographic Processing Interpretation Facility

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Love a power nap. My wife is jealous that I can fall asleep so quickly and enjoy a 15-20 minute nap whenever I want.

Sundays are perfect because you can put on a NASCAR race and the white noise of the cars doing so many laps under yellow lulls you to sleep. Then wake up in time for the finish.
    Oh man, I could’ve written this myself. Every single Word of it. My late father used to call NASCAR “napcar”.

He found it so boring he fell asleep during a rain delay duringa NASCAR race and never woke up.

And there are many times when I would much rather sleep for an hour at lunch then go find something to eat.

Top Bottom