• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Pami, you're right. Pink is worse than PURPLE! If I'd let her, we'd live in a purple house, drive a purple van and tinkerbell would adorn more than just a spot on my back window of my van.

On the upside, I'm >< this close to getting her to apply for her Lifetime LTCH.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pami, you're right. Pink is worse than PURPLE! If I'd let her, we'd live in a purple house, drive a purple van and tinkerbell would adorn more than just a spot on my back window of my van.

On the upside, I'm >< this close to getting her to apply for her Lifetime LTCH.
    She should have it anyway, and tell her I'll bonk her on the head if she doesn't do it soon. Like, in the next two weeks.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    PLEASE! BONK AWAY! I bonk every once in a while and it's like hitting a steel nail with a blowup ballon hammer! LOL

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I bonked her for you. She said give her til next paycheck in 2 weeks, but that it won't matter because she can't carry to work since she's a contractor for the US Mint. Excuses Excuses. I can go bonk her again.... :D

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    IF MY WIFE ASKED WHERE MY GUN WAS AT I WOULD BE SCARED,JUST KIDDIN.THANK GOD FOR WOMEN WHO UNDERSTAND THAT GUNS BELONG IN THE HOUSE HOLD JUST LIKE FOOD,.........YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    im sitting here on the computer and she just randomly asks me "honey where is your gun?" i tell her its on hutch in the kitchen and she asks me to go get it and i respond by asking her "why", and she says "because i feel safer when you have your gun, can you go get it?" for some reason she gets paranoid when she is up in the middle of the night taking care of our baby girl. this morning she told me she gets the feeling that some one is watching here from out side the window, i know there is no one there because my dogs arent going crazy. for some reason the only time my dogs bark is when someone is walking up to the house, there are no windows from which the person is coming from but they still go bazerk they dont do it when cars pull in, fourwheelers go by, tractors coming and going, they only do it when there is someone walking up to the house (i guess its one of their senses). i need to get her in a self defense course so she doesnt always have to rely on me.

The few times my wife has asked me "where is your gun?" .. I was up and moving with pistol in hand and surefire in other before anymore words could be said...

going through my mind was "where is YOURS ??"

Top Bottom