• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • koenig clone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount
    the very first time i let my 12 yr old sit by himself and look what happened. his first deer.

PB260008.jpg

koenig clone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount
    he shot at that deer 9 times!!! Hit it 3 times. It just stared at him. Unbelievable. I watched it from 75 yards away in another stand. He had buck fever somethin awful. Hands shakin, voice crackin. It was special. It reminded of why I started hunting. If you don't get just a little buck fever, I think it's time to hang it up.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    my son had two shooter bucks in front of him at around 100 yards in youth season. Fever got him so bad he couldn't pull the trigger.

That's two more than I've ever had in front of me... maybe I'm cut out to be a guide...

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    Great job young man. That's a fine deer and even more so being a first. You have every right to be proud.

Hats off to you too dad. You were a big part of a memory your boy will carry for life.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    he shot at that deer 9 times!!! Hit it 3 times. It just stared at him. Unbelievable. I watched it from 75 yards away in another stand. He had buck fever somethin awful. Hands shakin, voice crackin. It was special. It reminded of why I started hunting. If you don't get just a little buck fever, I think it's time to hang it up.

Thats fantastic that you got to share the experience with him, while still letting him experience it by himself.

:rockwoot:

Top Bottom