• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Hello, my son who just turned 6 weeks yesterday has been fussy for a few days. so as a last ditch effort to calm him down I sat him in front of the TV while the wife and I were watching "Two and a Half Men" he kept on crying.
    I turned the channel to some hunting shows and he calmed right down and seemed to be in love with it and he wont take his eyes off the TV. Looks like we've got another outdoorsmen on our hands! Thank God!

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    Same thing with my 3 year old grandson. He has been that way for quite a while. The boy does get a little fidgety if the commercials don't have fish or game in them.

Last night we watched a Lady Hoggers and it REALLY had his attention. Don't know if he's a future hog hunter of just growing up! The ladies had grandpa's attention too.

Congrats to you. The hunting shows beat the heck out of some of the other stuff they could be watching.

Cherish every second with the little man. It's over way too quick, trust me.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Now just teach him to raise hell and cry when mama takes him shopping at the mall. It will save you thousands! Sounds like you got a good little buddy there which is way better than any piece of equipment you can buy.

jdklvans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Michiana
    Just don't let the dog get in on the action. He'll be barking up a storm and trying to get the deer and turkey on the screen. Never happened until we got the LCD. Hilarious!

Sounds like you have a future hunting partner for many years to come. :)

Top Bottom