• ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Not to be a political discussion...

About the time that gun banning spokesman and enthusiast David Hogg decided he was "going to open his own pillow company", I decided to place an order with his competitor for a pillow I legit don't need. I used a coupon code and I think it was like $30 or $40 for a King Size + giant head version. They were so overrun with orders that they told me it would take weeks or months to get it. Fine, whatever. I paid the money just to give that kid the finger.

I just got an email that they're now expecting lead times even longer than that and are including a $25 gift card with my order. That makes the made in USA, and defacto pro-2A, pillows now cheaper than the Chinese pillows at Walmart if I decide to buy a second one (which I intend to).

I can't say that everyone would end up with the same deal, but if you were fence sitting it appears that now is the time for deals. Discount codes are everywhere, just search for one.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    When that happened, I bought 2. Same reason I wanted to support the guy, and also there was a thread on here with some members bashing him. So thanks to That nudge I now have my favorite pillow I ever owned. I bought a size to big for the wife, But my oldest was excited when she took it over. I also did not need a 9&10th pillow on my bed. But this time, it felt good.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I don't have a strong opinion in either direction of Lindell, but I have a massively negative opinion of David Hogg and I already know I'm going to have to listen to his ignorance for the rest of my life. So... F him. I'm buying some pillows! :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Gateway Pundit has up to 66% off code...

Ff

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Gateway Pundit has up to 66% off code...

Ff
    Ordering a couple now.
    Thanks for the link.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Ordered mine 2 weeks ago, opted for 'ship it when you can'. Picked the maxed stuff model, looking forward to a better pillow than I have now.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Ordered mine 2 weeks ago, opted for 'ship it when you can'. Picked the maxed stuff model, looking forward to a better pillow than I have now.
    These pillows were no joke. Careful with how stuffed you want to get. There's a weird break in procedure (something to do with a dryer?) Idk the wife took care of it when I got confused. first couple of night were not the best. After that, ...WOW

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I love My Pillow. Few years ago I bought 2, a "Queen green" and a "King Blue". Blue being the BIG overstuffed. I LOVE the green size but I cannot us the blue size for sleeping - TOO BIG!

I will order again today, another "green".

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    They have 3 kinds of pillows, standard, giza, and premium. does anyone know the difference between the standard and premium pillows?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    They have 3 kinds of pillows, standard, giza, and premium. does anyone know the difference between the standard and premium pillows?
    The premiums have more stuffing. I have the premium in Queen Green (which is a medium fill). The Queen Blue has even more filling.

There is a chart on the website that helps you order what is best for you. If you don't it, they will gladly refund or exchange (I know from experience).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom