• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I've been a benchmade user for 10 or so years, today was my first experience with their staff face to face. I've called them a few times for pocket clips but never talk to them in person. I had one with me today that has sentimental meaning to me that I had torn the blade up. Also had one that needed a little tune up. I full expected to drop them off with a check and not see them for a few months. Wrong, the tune up was done right then and my other will be back in my hands totally rebuilt in a week or so. What really blew me away was the fact that this will all be done for free. You read right, FREE, I was 100 percent honest about me breaking the blade. The gentleman's reply was, put your check book away, we got this! I know there's many good american knife brands, I own a bunch. But at the end of the day, I will always be a benchmade guy! I can say the same for the others getting repairs today. They made sure everyone left satisfied, plus they were doing free engravings.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I got a Benchmade Infidel I need to send in. Keep putting it off. My Stryker Auto has never failed me, and it's beat all to hell. I even bought it in hell. (Iraq, at the PX)

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I have a Benchmade CQC-7 that I have owned for years. It went around the world and back with me in the Army. Great knife. Butter smooth opening, great edge retention, and rock solid lockup.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I've got an older Benchmade that needs a little tune-up myself... the little threaded inserts that hold the pocket clip pulled out of the handle on one side... Might contact them and see about sending it in...

Thanks for the good info!

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    I've got an older 710 in m2 steel that has been to hell and back. Every time I send it in to BM, it comes back like new.

Had it since, oh god, 2002?:dunno:

D-Bo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Funcie
    Like chubbs said Benchmade has the best customer service. At the NRA convention I had one 5000 engraved And my auto 5000 was sent off with them. It got all new Springs, bushings, screws,and sharpened all for free!

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    I just sent in a couple of my Benchmades. I have an older, now discontinued, 10600 Fecas and a 551 Griptillian. The Fecas needs a new clip and tune up while the 551 is getting a new smooth blade replacing the current serrated blade.

I look forwar to their return as the 10600 is my favorite folder.

Top Bottom