• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARdysfunction

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Indy West Side
    I managed to get out to the 1500 for a few hours on Friday after the Moto GP practice, to pick up up few things I needed. The most intersting thing I brought home has to be this... A Swamp Rat Custom Shop M6.

This is my first real high end knife. And by far the most expensive knife I own. I have been wanting one really bad for a while now... I just couldn't get over the price jump. After many hours lurking online and talking to people at the shows and range I finaly pulled the trigger and couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Thought I would share...

BradKnife015.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    nice! I stopped by the Busse booth at the 1500 and oogled some of those knives for a bit. I still cant get over the price jump, but one day I will.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I managed to get out to the 1500 for a few hours on Friday after the Moto GP practice, to pick up up few things I needed. The most intersting thing I brought home has to be this... A Swamp Rat Custom Shop M6.

This is my first real high end knife. And by far the most expensive knife I own. I have been wanting one really bad for a while now... I just couldn't get over the price jump. After many hours lurking online and talking to people at the shows and range I finaly pulled the trigger and couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Thought I would share...

BradKnife015.jpg

congratulations! you got a real nice knife right there. now for the bad news, once you have one you WILL want more no if's, ands, or buts. mike is a great guy to deal with and will shoot straight with you.

nice! I stopped by the Busse booth at the 1500 and oogled some of those knives for a bit. I still cant get over the price jump, but one day I will.

you tend to get over the price jump the first time you use it.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    There was a price jump?
    Must have happened while i was on my 13 month vacation. Still a great price considering what you're getting.

Bob

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    There was a price jump?
    Must have happened while i was on my 13 month vacation. Still a great price considering what you're getting.

Bob

no price jump I saw great prices on meltdown mistresses, and only $100 for scrapper 5's. I picked up a moss meaner street that was begging for a home.

edit- I think by price jump he means between other companies and busse/bussekin

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Sweet knife! I've been considering pulling the trigger on a Busse forever now... I really need to just do it already.... What did you pay for it?(if you don't mind my asking?)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    BTW Tyler, I was the guy next to thatmguy behind the table when you got the meaner;)
    paddling man- What happened to you??:dunno:

Bob

showing me your straight and e handled busse? well then way to say hey! did you not see the ingo hat on? plus my rugged good looks are hard to miss:rolleyes: fi you talk to mike before me tell him I WANT MY BLUE HANDLES:D

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    paddling man- What happened to you??:dunno:

Bob

Sorry, Bob! :D I had good intentions then got stuck in the home-repairs-game. Finished basement had a sump pump failure a few weeks back and I was in the middle of all of the hail in Fishers back in July. Let's see... new carpet downstairs, sheet rock work, painting, new molding, furniture moving - will be getting new roof, new siding, new windows in the front, strip/paint front porch railing / rear deck / privacy fencing, new gutters, new garage door. Part of it is self-contracting... I go to work to get rest. :)

I still owe you a beer!

Stacey

Top Bottom