• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm sure someones going to give me a hard time for this... but I think its niftey.
    It's still a KaBar blade :D Right?

355904218.jpg

Pretty Sharp little knife. It's basically a small Kabar Warthog style blade with a mount on the side of it. Fits my hand pretty well. The mount is very well made.
    Obviously this is a neat knife that will spend its life in the gunsafe, but atleast I'll have that one up for the zombie invasion.
    Laserlyte and Kabar definately made something special for the unique market of zombie hunters.

355904222.jpg

355904213.jpg

355904216.jpg

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Just got it today, It cuts reciets nicely. It will not shave my arm, however I am confident that a few minutes on my Lanksy will cut hairs without a problem.
    I wasn't expecting much, however the handle/mount are made of surprising quality. I expected it to feel more like flimsey plastic, but it is rock solid and it locks in stronger than my Insight m6.

This would go great with an AR pistol/SBR where the rail comes all the way to the front of the barrel.

I got mine for 34 bucks on a certain auction site, I'll refrain from acting like a troll and promoting someones auction but I'm pretty sure if you found INGO you can find the site I'm referring to.

I like it. It's Niftey. I know I'll never use it for anything other than opening letters (with the gun unattached of course).

First impressions are that this little knife is of high quality .

I would recomend this to someone looking for something unique or to add to their KaBar collection.
    I would also recomend this to anyone anticipating the Undead.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    +1 on the Steyr!

Have a holster for it? I do believe I'll soon be in the market for one to tote my M9-A1 along...

-J-

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    STEYR THREAD HIJACK!!!

+1 on the Steyr!

Have a holster for it? I do believe I'll soon be in the market for one to tote my M9-A1 along...

-J-

Congrats on the Steyr, they are my fav. firearms manufacture.

I love my Steyr, it's my first gun, and is an older model. I had Bladetech make a holster for me several years ago, and its pretty nice. I also wear 5.11 pants which the steyr fits very nicely into the m16 magazine pouches within the cargo pockets. It's a snug fit and the velcro holds it without worry and it doesn't jiggle.

Bladetech has a few more options now than it did when I ordered mine, and they are always having specials going on (join their newsletter if your interested).

Photogallery Here: PictureTrail Gallery

198182848.jpg

346441126.jpg

197525428.jpg

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    nice blade man. i recently bought a necker becker and i was real happy with it. the other kabar knives they had were really sweet lookin too i didnt know they made so much different stuff

Top Bottom