• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    I picked up a sweet new ESEE-4 over the weekend thanks to Brad's Knives and Knife Lady. I figure on using this in the field in future training and duties. I've already managed to cut myself without even feeling it - a sure sign of a good sharp knife.

No action shots just yet, but in the meantime, enjoy some ESEE-4 pr0n.

P1182157.jpg

P1182147.jpg

P1182120.jpg

P1182118.jpg

P1182107.jpg

P1182106.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I really like the ESEE's and you don't own it until it cuts you. At least that's what "they" tell me.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I really like the ESEE's and you don't own it until it cuts you. At least that's what "they" tell me.

Que, I thought ESEE were low grade for you now that you have a Busse?

OP, although I really like the ESEE 4 it is to big for everyday carry for me but its not to bad if you want to go that route. Also, it does make a great bag knife for camping and so on.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I just picked up a 4 myself. I took it off the knifelady's hands. No one wanted to give that bright g-10 handled Rat4 a home. I will love it forever... until I break or lose it in the woods. Hopefully the handle will help prevent that.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que, I thought ESEE were low grade for you now that you have a Busse?

You can't be a snob if you can't even explain what you have. :laugh: I really like the ESEE, but I'm just not a fan of the blade coatings. Just give me cold hard steel (shut up Lovemachine!).

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I just picked up a 4 myself. I took it off the knifelady's hands. No one wanted to give that bright g-10 handled Rat4 a home. I will love it forever... until I break or lose it in the woods. Hopefully the handle will help prevent that.

I knew you could not resist! KnifeLady, if you read this I thought I was going to have to beat him over the head Saturday to go see you about an ESEE:D

You can't be a snob if you can't even explain what you have. :laugh: I really like the ESEE, but I'm just not a fan of the blade coatings. Just give me cold hard steel (shut up Lovemachine!).

A year ago I would not spend $30 on a knife. Now, I/we have 3 ESEE knives and "need" a fourth. Honestly, I just never liked knives that much but I live mine now and the ESEE 5 is a beast. One thing I can say is the Busse I seen you guys talking about in the other thread was NICE as well.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    where is a good place to pick up one of these knives? they look pretty serious.

Since you didn't type in purple I take it you are serious. A lot of us here on INGO buy off of KnifeLady. She is a sponsor here along with BradsKnives and does a great job of taking care of INGO members. Also, she is VERY competitive and a lot of times cheaper than the internet sites plus you are buying off someone local and help out a local small business.

davebone42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    That is awesome. I lost my spyderco delica a while back and have been carrying a case xx folder in a belt holster. It has been pretty handy for the first knife I have carried on my belt. But I need something more tacticool for slicing my apples at lunch. I am going to get one of these for sure.

davebone42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Since you didn't type in purple I take it you are serious. A lot of us here on INGO buy off of KnifeLady. She is a sponsor here along with BradsKnives and does a great job of taking care of INGO members. Also, she is VERY competitive and a lot of times cheaper than the internet sites plus you are buying off someone local and help out a local small business.

Does the knife lady have a website or a store? How do I check out the selection and her prices?

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Does the knife lady have a website or a store? How do I check out the selection and her prices?

Go into the sponsor section on here and you will see Bradsknives & KnifeLady on there. You just PM her on whatever knife you are curious about and she will give you a price. I know she has everything ESEE usually as well as several others including Beckers, Gerber, SOG, KaBar, and others that are popular. She only deals in fixed blades but Brad does folders so they cover all the bases.

davebone42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Thanks for the quick response. I was running in circles searching threads for a link to a website or a list of knives they carried. I think it would be helpful if they would make a sticky in the advertisement thread that contains all the brands they have available.

Top Bottom