• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Steel targets will be a problem at Crawfordsville. I do not know the current rules at Linden CC. Waveland will depend on what kind of steel, what you want to shoot at it, etc.

You'll have to set your own targets at all three. Sometimes there will be something to hang your targets on, but don't count on it.

If you want to join at Crawfordsville, go the range on a Sunday morning. There will almost always be someone there who can answer questions and help you become a member.

rhkirk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    I have always liked the look of the 3913. I had a Sig 225 that I thought would be thin enough to carry, but it really didn't feel any smaller than a Glock. Is the 3913 smaller than a 225?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I have always liked the look of the 3913. I had a Sig 225 that I thought would be thin enough to carry, but it really didn't feel any smaller than a Glock. Is the 3913 smaller than a 225?

The 3913 is a little smaller in all dimensions.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Glad you're happy with it Joe! It was a pleasure dealing with you. I feel the same way about the 3" SP-101. Put a few rounds through it a couple days ago and love it. I had a 2.25" version and knew they were solid. Now I need to gather up the scratch to send it to Gemini for the full treatment!

What a balanced trade. Both parties really like what they gotbut want the other again. I am going to have to pick up another 3913 soon.

Top Bottom