• Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Thanks for the heads up, dice dealer!

As you can see from the pics below, the front end on the polymer version is a bit different from the all steel Judge Public Defenders. That is where the holster issue is arising!

About this gun, I am amazed at how much I like this thing. It reminds me of Harrison Ford's gun in "Bladerunner." I have always wanted a "futuristic" looking revolver, and there it was at the Crown Point Gun Show this weekend! AWESOME is all I can say!

2drc204.jpg

2itmtlz.jpg

If anyone else has any ideas on holsters for this thing, it would be appreciated. I will look into the Blackhawk holster.

Vanguard.45

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I have the blackhawk holster for my Judge PD ,it was for the 3" version but a little patience & a dremel tool shortened it up to make a little more comfortable .Mainly got mine for a house gun for the wife but really like the darn thing. Recoil isnt too bad with 410 loads but man when it goes off, heads turn . Got some 45 colt PDX1 loads from Winchester but havent tried them out yet

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    Very nice Judge! Congratulations! I picked up the stainless version a few months ago and have yet to find time to take it to the range. I look forward to shooting it!

KAS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Congratulations. I always thought that the Judge series is the perfect home defense weapon. The thought of alternating between shotgun shells and big caliber bullets would make a mess of someone that shouldn't be in your house...

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I finally got a chance to shoot the Judge last week. What a thrill. You have to hang onto it for sure but not as bad as I had imagined. I was shooting #6 shot out of it. That's not what I plan on putting in it all the time, just what I had handy at the time. My Midway USA ammo order hasn't arrived yet. Will play around with different types of ammunition to see what will be the best for this to be a good home defense gun.

Top Bottom