• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatchet601

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2022
    Evansville
    People hate or love them. There maybe a lot of other manufactures that now rival the reliability, but that is only because Glock set the standard. With out Glock we would not have all the options out there - they all strive to beat Glock, no one else.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Glock haters are the evangelical atheists of the gun world.

Despite all of the evidence, you still don't believe in Glock, and can't wait to tell everybody.

I hope I never meet anyone who hates Glocks, is a vegan and does Crossfit.
    The only question would be which one he would have to mention first.

View attachment 259937

:):
    I'm generally guessing a lot of vegans that do crossfit, do hate Glocks (and that to them every gun is a Glock, and every long gun is an AR.)

michelob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I’m not a Glock hater, but I don’t want one. I appreciate Glocks and their reliability. My biggest hang up is the grip angle. It’s unnatural for me. I suppose with enough training, it would become more natural, but I’d prefer to have one aim more naturally out of the box. Their are plenty of options that are as reliable from which to choose.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I really wanted to like the g26/27.

I have had several Glocks and can say I don't have an opinion about them. They work. I don't hate them. You remember that scene in Hell or High Water when Jeff Bridges asks his replacement if she likes his old desk? She says "I don't hate it" in such a way to imply "it's just a desk, who cares."

Now I did sell my 1911 but not because I didn't like it, I just never carry or shoot it. And I've got one Glock I would sell for the same reason. My experience with our classifieds, though, is it's much more fun to buy than sell.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I carried a G26 for years, but currently don't own any Glocks. It's not because I don't like them, they just don't fit in with the rest of my lineup. Glock makes a quality, dependable firearm for a reasonable price. For a reliable, no-frills tool for putting holes in people, they're just as effective as anything else out there.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I wonder what it is about Glocks that makes people think they have to bring attention to themselves. Is it like Tom Brady? People know he/they are the best so it is a jealousy kind of thing? :p
    For the record, I don't actually think Glocks are the best, I just find it fascinating how people need to hate on them. To borrow a phrase from modern parlance, they sure seem to live rent free in a lot of people's heads.

Haven't you heard?
    Glocks are PEOPLE, man.
    It's all over the interwebs.
    One of the main ingredients in that goop they're molded from is SG!
    SG is people.......don't you hear me?
    IT'S PEOPLE.....IT'S PEOPLE! :runaway:

(probably vegan Canadians, but that part may just be a rumour.)

Gives me the willies..... :wrongdoor:

Carry on....:ranton:

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    A Sig Sauer M17 or M18 is a Glock with all the fixes right out of the factory.

‘Cept that one little annoying “feature” where it’ll go off on it’s own at the most inopportune time… :lmfao: I want to like the P320 system so much, but I simply don’t trust it.

Also not a Glock fanboi. I’ve certainly carried one for many years and I trust them 110%. As a working gun, I can’t fault them in any way. Their trigger is anything but “match grade,” but I’ll be darned if they don’t work every time I’ve ever used one, and they don’t work when you don’t want them to (unlike the P320) lol. So right now, they’re what I EDC. But I’m slowly working my way towards switching to Berettas (a 92G or a PX4). :)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    ‘Cept that one little annoying “feature” where it’ll go off on it’s own at the most inopportune time… :lmfao: I want to like the P320 system so much, but I simply don’t trust it.

Also not a Glock fanboi. I’ve certainly carried one for many years and I trust them 110%. As a working gun, I can’t fault them in any way. Their trigger is anything but “match grade,” but I’ll be darned if they don’t work every time I’ve ever used one, and they don’t work when you don’t want them to (unlike the P320) lol. So right now, they’re what I EDC. But I’m slowly working my way towards switching to Berettas (a 92G or a PX4). :)
    Funny thing with those desk, car, locker room and other desk pops always seem to happen with Glocks and 320's with law enforcement for the most part.
    I've carried a M17 for easily two years, not one round launched without my finger applying pressure.
    Maybe the three we have are broke?
    20220925_154139.jpg

G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    Springfield sig Smith and Wesson Colt And any of the other big names you can think of could have went out with a shooting sports platform like glock does. but no they just want to keep to themselves. I think glock supports the civilian shooter. So they get my business.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Glock haters are the evangelical atheists of the gun world.

Despite all of the evidence, you still don't believe in Glock, and can't wait to tell everybody.

I hope I never meet anyone who hates Glocks, is a vegan and does Crossfit.
    The only question would be which one he would have to mention first.

View attachment 259937

:):
    My main question is if Glocks are Perfection and so damned good why do people spend so much replacing parts on them? If they’re perfect why change anything?

Top Bottom