My introduction per the request of KellyinAvon and others.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1SG USA Ret

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Pendleton
    Signed up in 2012, I think, and went back to work after retiring twice. I listed an intro somewhere on here but prob in the wrong place. Now that I am fully retired, I had been on other social media and had forgotten about this site. Then recently between AT&T cell phone enrollment, buying a laptop that actually works, and Ninestar changing the e-mail format, INGO started showing up in my new feeds. That is why I am here now. Raised in small town in Grant County, had guns as a kid as most kids did and have them pretty much my whole adult life. Retired from the Army and then Federal Service. Lived in Indy 6 years then built a home out by Pendleton. Hobbies include hunting, ham radio (N9IKE), motorcycle riding and finding a good donut shop. What I really miss is the SOS near the army bases. I am also into reloading! I am conservative and my motto's are: "When I die, don't let me vote Democrat!" and "Screw me over once, shame on you. Screw me over twice, shame on me!" The fastest way to get rid of people you don't like (including in-laws) is to loan them money. Oh yeah, I know who my enemies are, it's my friends who worry me. 'Nuff said!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Oh here's one to play with, although he's a site supporter so the point is moot, but...

This guy signed up in 2010.
    I believe, at that time, one only needed 10 quality posts to access the classifieds.

In this case, if he were not a supporter, would he need 10 quality posts or 50?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Howdy Sarge. No respect tech @ KB9NIK in Kokomo. Ex- military too. I ride a KTM 890 Duke as my Harley to too heavy for my defective spine. Enjoy!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome! Dont forget to swing by the Ham radio thread.

KD9URI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom