• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    went shooting today with my son and grandsons. always a great time shooting with family. took my new ruger 10/22 target. i had sighted in the scope a few weeks ago but my son had never shot it. his first shot kneeling at 100 yards and he rang the steele, i was thinking he got lucky till he kept doing it. i took 2 shots at 125 yards resting the gun on the truck and hit it both times. very happy so far with the rifle. we let my 8 year old grandson shoot it once at 50 yards. my son helped him hold it by putting his hand under the forearm but let him aim and pull the trigger by himself. first time he ever pulled the trigger on a real rifle. had only shot his bb gun before. his first shot he hit the target:rockwoot:. will let the 5 yearold try next
    0411101129.jpg

0411101130.jpg

LCPer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry but I don't have any pictures. (forgot the camera) Took the son-in-law and 9 year old grandson shooting Saturday. Took my Browning Challenger III and Marlin 39A.

Grandson watched for a while and then got into the action. Been giving him instruction all winter on safe handling and he seemed to be a natural. He shot about 100 rounds through both 22's (pistol at about 12 yds & rifle at 50 yds) and hit the target many times. The more he shot the better he got. He want to go again soon. Had a great time and hope to make it back as soon as possible. Gotta love them kids. :rockwoot:

zky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    That's awesome. I'm just now teaching my kids to shoot, but I look forward to the day when I can teach my grandkids also.

Top Bottom