• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Did your suppressor work as good as the commercial ones?
    Well, to be honest, I've never heard a commercial 30 cal can.

But, my friend, who I mentioned works for Knights Armament Co., says that it was pretty awesome and that I should start manufacturing and selling them. If you're not familiar with Knights, google them; they're a big DOD contractor, they make several different suppressors, and they currently hold the contract for the M110 Army sniper system (that has a suppressor on it).

notasccrmom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    south 'til you smell
    25 ounces is pretty beefy, but about the same weight as the QD Battle Rifle can from KAC. I'm curious as to how it sounds. Any point of aim shift with it?

Good work!

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    25 ounces is pretty beefy, but about the same weight as the QD Battle Rifle can from KAC. I'm curious as to how it sounds. Any point of aim shift with it?

Good work!
    Compared to a lot of commercial 30 cal cans, and considering that is quite a bit larger than most commercial cans, I would say its actually pretty good. Over on silencertalk I've gotten comments about how lightweight it is for its size.

The POI shift is very reapeatable (within about 1/2-3/4 MOA of the same shift every time). The average POI shift is 1 MOA down and 1 MOA right. Pretty darn good IMHO.

ETA, I just realized who this is. Next time you're up from FL let me know and we can head to the range. One of your colleagues seemed to be pretty impressed with it.:D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom