• ...and so much more!
  • rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    These are the two I just put together for my Son and me. I tried some new brands/parts I hadn't tried before on these.
    The top one is a Stag lower, 16" D S Arms mid length fluted barrel, and primary Arms red dot and 3X multiplier.
    The second is a lower I made with a 16" Del-Ton upper.
    2NewARs.jpg

I took them out for the first time today and both ran perfect. Both ARs only took a couple of clicks to get dialed in. The primary Arms pieces did exacty like they should have. I only wish the 3x multiplier had more eye relief.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I've got a 16" Del-Ton middy that I've been very pleased with, on a YHM lower with odds and ends for trigger and other lower parts. Shoots just as good as my more expensive M&P15. Finish is about the only real difference I see, and that is only because the DTI finish is a little more purple and glossy than the YHM lower, which is more matte black.

I think you've got two very nice carbines there for you and your son to enjoy! :yesway:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Those are some very nice looking AR's. I've had an itch to put one of my own together, but I don"t quite know what size I want it to be.

Top Bottom