• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueEagle

Master
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    They've been on sale on Ebay for YEARS now. I remember drooling over them when I first got my 10/22; this was a minimum of 10 years back.

From what I have read, (I do not own one,) they are kind of shoddy worksmanship. I hope it works for you, and I would be interested to hear an After Action Report on it.

chris2012

Plinker
    May 4, 2012
    Ordered it two days ago and it came in today, love eBay! Looks like ok construction. A little rough in places but ok. I will tell you how the build goes once I complete it.

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    i have been looking into converting a 10-22 into a bullpup also... look forward to hearing the update maybe I will purchase the same one.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Being a sucker for bullpups, I have had one for a long time. Yes it is plastic, but so are a lot of firearms these days. As for the trigger pull, I spent some time smoothing out the contact points on the bar that connects the remote trigger to the 10/22 trigger.

Mine has been as reliable as any 10/22, but cleaning is a bear. Still, I am very happy with mine. Also gets a lot of attention at the range!
    picture.php

Oh yeah, I made that cut-out on the bottom of the grip to allow the use of the 25 round Butler Creek mags.

Top Bottom