• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Prepper Comunity Share Project

I own a Preppers shop Indiana Self Defense (8017 E Washington St 46219 317-534-0571). We are new and still small but growing. We are currently working on having PRIVATE meetings with preppers to share information and help each other. I am trying to start in September. Are biggest problem is deciding what day of the week to have them on, we want to be available to as many as possible. All suggestions are welcome. Come in, call facebook.com/IndianaSelfDefense or email at sales@indianaselfdefense.com.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I own a Preppers shop Indiana Self Defense (8017 E Washington St 46219 317-534-0571). We are new and still small but growing. We are currently working on having PRIVATE meetings with preppers to share information and help each other. I am trying to start in September. Are biggest problem is deciding what day of the week to have them on, we want to be available to as many as possible. All suggestions are welcome. Come in, call facebook.com/IndianaSelfDefense or email at sales@indianaselfdefense.com.

Welcome to the forum!:welcome:

Have you seen the thread with folks discussing your shop?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ness/223557-prepper_store_east_side_indy.html

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Thank you for the welcome. No I haven't seen the threads about us but I am looking for them now. If you have any suggestions we are always open to them. I want to organize a monthly meeting after hours for preppers to privetly meet and share info to help eachother. I hope to see you there.

Hk91_son

Plinker
    Rating - 97.9%
    46   1   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Richmond
    Looking to find or start a MSG in the Wayne county Richmond area. If there is any info on one please let us know, or if there are like minded people who want to get together send me a PM so we can get this thing started.

Tbald14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Reply to a post a week or so ago with no luck, so looking for a MSG/Like minded individuals in the Lafayette/Tippecanoe area.

Scout103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Been slowly getting into the prepping mind set with some friends and just now found this thread. You can put me in the area 2 Tipton. Look forward to reading more in this area of INGO!

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    We are up and running in Central Indiana

We have a meetup group with over 100 members that are up and running. We are actually meeting at different places and also at some of the meetups here on INGUNS as well, Check us out if your interested at:

http://www.meetup.com/Indiana-Disaster-Preparedness

This is not another forum, we all use this forum but we use the meetup as a central location to schedule things. This forum is the best place to come for communication and different ideas. Thanks and have a great day.

fangz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    North Side
    Been slowly getting into the prepping mind set with some friends and just now found this thread. You can put me in the area 2 Tipton. Look forward to reading more in this area of INGO!

Would your name reference boy scout troop 103? I am in the far Northern Hamilton county area and am interested in meeting some like-minded preppers.

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Area1? More specifically north of Ft. Wayne in Allen county. Looking to meat with other local mag groups. Mine has 15 like minded men ( most r LEO, military, and a Doc. ) training is important to us.
    Let me know please?

I am in fort Wayne also. I would like to meet up with you guys or any other groups in the area

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Anyone interested in starting a west side or Hendricks County group...

I am new...so I do not know what has been discussed. I think this fall is going to be crucial for neighbor helping neighbor...I would rather have my neighbors prepared instead of having to make the decision do I help them or protect what I have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom