• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    To be really honest I like the idea of the MSG's, we have one huge flaw for this to work effectively so people can meet and get it working better.

Our grids are to wide, it's unrealistic to have a people in a MSG on 2 different sides if the state and have it work right. Otherwise more meetings would have taken place in each MSG.

It could be a 3x3 county grid style, or a 4 deep 3 wide, clusters of 4 or 5 counties to minimize driving.

Or this.....
    picture.php

7 MSG's with Marion county as it's own beast, greatest population center and only area that could mobilize to each MSG with not having to drive through more than 2 counties to reach all other 6.

What's everyone think?

tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am also interested in this. I am in Area 2 (Marion County). I am Advanced Cardiac Life Support and CPR certified. I am not certified to teach but could help set something up for that. Would also be interested in getting together for other activities. I work at Eagle Creek Range as well.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    MSG Members or interested parties

It would be a good idea to reach out to 5 other members in your area to see what MSG skills or ideas you have to offer, need or to train.

Either region plan works for me as a tool to find like minded persons. However most of the contacts have been under the original set up. So I don't want to see friendships or contacts dropped due to a new idea.

The MSG is to prepare, plan and support others.

What have you done with the MSG?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    MSG Members or interested parties

It would be a good idea to reach out to 5 other members in your area to see what MSG skills or ideas you have to offer, need or to train.

Either region plan works for me as a tool to find like minded persons. However most of the contacts have been under the original set up. So I don't want to see friendships or contacts dropped due to a new idea.

The MSG is to prepare, plan and support others.

What have you done with the MSG?

I believe I had my interview with you the other day:D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I know this place that we can use! Pick a time and date

BBQ/ noise and good conversations!

Not before Nate gets back and not on the weekend of the 22-23rd. Maybe first weekend of Sept? If we did it on a weeknight my schedule improves greatly.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    works for me!

The 18th won't work, I will be asking difficult questions to my Congressman....if he does not cancel the event since the cat is out of the bag.

Nothing else is in the way at this time. You know what size my grill is, so we might need more to handle this-based on turnout.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom