WTT: Murray Blizzard 27" 8HP 2-stage Snowblower trade for Handgun or ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just a feeler as I don't need to sell this but handguns for trade might interest me. Please nothing cheap as this Snow blower cost me around $800 new some 8yrs ago. I've had three different houses since owning this and I must say my driveway now isn't too big thus my reason for even contemplating selling / trading it now. It takes up a lot of room too. Anyway there's been past winters where I never had to use it so it's appearance / condition is still like new. These pics were taken today. It was completely gone thru this fall - New wear plates - New Scraper - Carb rebuilt / Tune. It runs flawless and was a life saver a few weeks back when we had the big storm. It throws snow ! It's 27" wide 21" (mouth) tall with a 8hp Tecumseh (electric 110v start) not needed though as it starts first pull. It has 6 speeds forward and 2 reverse. Controls for both direction and angle of throw are controlled by the user on the fly. It has a one hand control option and a working headlight. It does illuminate enough to blow snow at night.

I'm more willing to add money on my end for something nice than trade it for something cheap. Again I don't need to sell it I'm just seeing what someone might trade me for it. I know it's used as is the handgun I expect to get for it. I don't really know what value to put on it so ? Again It's a feeler for someone on here that might want to trade a handgun for it. I don't need ammo or a rifle thus why I'm only interested in handgun / revolvers of any caliber. I do have a LTC and decided to post it here than deal with potential retards from Armslist

Thanks

DSCF9581_zpse1859e78.jpg

DSCF9580_zps489f0198.jpg

Top Bottom