• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    My speculation of the moment is that this could be politically motivated. Became unhinged, and decided to take it out on the school because 'they taught stuff that doesn't fit with my illogical paradigm'. We will see how this develops as this doesn't seem to fit the narrative so far.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I must have missed the others.

"Monday morning's shooting at the Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee, is the 128th mass shooting in the US so far in 2023, according to data from the Gun Violence Archive.

The Gun Violence Archive, like CNN, defines a mass shooting as one in which at least four people are shot, excluding the shooter".
    Obviously they’re retarded and don’t know how to count.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I once had someone ask my why I don't give up my weapons after a shooting like this happened. I responded with:
    "All my guns are collecting dust in a safe and I have zero plans on committing a tragedy like that. So, how would taking my weapons prevent any of this?"

It kind of reminds me of those morons that cut their AR's with a grind wheel saying that those weapons can't be used to shoot kids anymore. Were you planning on shooting kids? No? Then you just wasted $800 (or however much the rifle cost) on a stupid virtue signaling stunt that helped nothing. One was dumb enough only to cut the barrel in half, which made a 20" AR into a 'bolt-action' 10" AR.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This is the most detailed article I've seen so far

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The narrative will have a laser focus on guns, really no other way to go on this for big social media. Does the ATF now add transgender to the 4473 as mental illness? Good luck with that, it would redefine much of what is deemed "equity".

Somebody going to recheck that luggage stealing trans DOE guy? Maybe he took some plutonium home instead of classified documents.

Guns=bad, not otherwise specific, is all that will be spun until this can be swept under the rug.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is the most detailed article I've seen so far

From the article:

"White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Mr. Biden wants Congress to act “because enough is enough.”

“How many more children have to be murdered before Republicans in Congress will step up and act and pass the assault weapons ban, close loopholes in our background check system or require the safe storage of guns,” she said."

My question(s) would be "How many more children have to be murdered before we start locking up or executing those that would do them harm? How many more children have to be murdered before we recognize that the problem is with the shooters and not with the tools that they use?"

Top Bottom