Multiple fatalities/injuries in shooting at Waco, Texas between biker gangs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    There are still biker gangs?

God yes lol, we've got chapters of bikers all through indiana too, they'll never stop just like all the other gangs. Some are good, you have quite a few that do the rides for children and fallen officers too. Not all are bad though, but all defend what they think is theres.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    God yes lol, we've got chapters of bikers all through indiana too, they'll never stop just like all the other gangs. Some are good, you have quite a few that do the rides for children and fallen officers too. Not all are bad though, but all defend what they think is theres.

Yeah, I guess I should've been more clear. I meant the violent fighting type.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

... the nine killed were all members of biker gangs.

Ok with that.

“Apparently the management (of Twin Peaks) wanted them here and so we didn’t have any say-so on whether they could be here or not,” Sgt. Swanton said.

I'll bet The corporate people at Twin Peaks were really pleased to read that about one of their franchises. Legal department's going to have a long night.

BoxingRef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Cincy
    So what makes them a biker "gang"? The fact that they all wear vest and have their patch? Makes them sound criminal like Hells Angels or something

Funny thing to me on a side note is that in Australia... Biker gangs are known as "Bikies!" and they mostly wear white NIKE shoes, club patches, and they can't ride a Harley - or any other motorcycle.... They travel in SUV's...
    And if your ready for the shocker....

"They are almost 99 % "MUSLIM!"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dicals-joining-forces-outlaw-bikie-gangs.html

Last edited:

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    What makes the Cossacks different from HA?

...nothing lol, it just always puts it in perspective for people when they hear HA, haven't met a person yet that hadn't heard of them. Cossacks just aren't as well known to the general public. Rumor in my family was my aunt (mean mean woman) was in the Hells Angels back in the 70s or 80s

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Let me see if I've got this straight, the manager WANTED rival outlaw bike gangs in the establishment?

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    From what the article states...sort of. I think mainly he didn't want to lose business. Just glad no innocent bystanders were injured.

BoxingRef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Cincy
    Hi. again.

We had an old guy buy and rent a house down at the end of our dead end street when I was a kid. He rented the run down house to the local chapter of the "Hells Angels" I ended up cutting their grass. One day a guys "Ol lady!" sat on a bike and asked me if I wanted to ride to the store with her.... Um....yeah... sure!

It got even funnier when we pulled up next to me dads old Buick... "Hi Dad!"

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    ...nothing lol, it just always puts it in perspective for people when they hear HA, haven't met a person yet that hadn't heard of them. Cossacks just aren't as well known to the general public. Rumor in my family was my aunt (mean mean woman) was in the Hells Angels back in the 70s or 80s
    HA might of been in your aunt, but your aunt was not in HA.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    From what the article states...sort of. I think mainly he didn't want to lose business. Just glad no innocent bystanders were injured.

Yeah, that's the way I read it too. His logic was a bit flawed, though. Now the doors are closed to anyone for the time being.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ...nothing lol, it just always puts it in perspective for people when they hear HA, haven't met a person yet that hadn't heard of them.

Then I guess I don't get the question:

So what makes them a biker "gang"? The fact that they all wear vest and have their patch? Makes them sound criminal like Hells Angels or something

If you know they are a OMG, why ask what makes them a gang?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    What patch? The 1%er patch, or the rocker (which elevates them from 'hang-around' to 'prospect')? Or the club patch, the logo (meaning full member)? What makes them a 'gang' is their criminality.

While these scumbags often desire to maintain some semblance of 'moderation' calling themselves 'clubs', they're not 'clubs', groups of guys that 'like to ride together on the weekends'.

Bike gangs are no different than ISIS or Al Qaeda. They're terrorists using whatever means necessary to perpetrate their own criminal existence.

They should be treated, and eliminated, just like ISIS and Al Qaeda. Wearing a bike gang club patch should be a mandatory life sentence. They're (allegedly) in the gang for life, aren't they? Then, let them sit and rot in prison for life, as well.

Sound 'harsh'? Let's remember, they're they ones that declare themselves 1%ers, "outlaws". With open hostility they 'proudly proclaim' they operate outside the law, and ignore any law but their own 'club rules'. LOL, ironically, what happens when one of these scum gets arrested? They lawyer up and demand their 'legal rights'. They should have NO legal rights, since they claim to be 'outside the law'.

Way too many bike gangs in Indiana. Hell's Angels, Outlaws, Bandidos, Mongols, etc. seen a bunch of 'em in NWI in the last couple years.

We have the violent type too, they aren't as big as other chapters though.
    Respectfully, I'll strongly disagree. There's few clubs and AFAIK, no gangs larger than the Hell's Angels bike gang.

Hell's Angels can have all the Toys For Tots runs they want, they're still a terrorist organization. Capone and Dillinger used to give kids dimes, too. :facepalm:

They don't do it 'for the children', don't kid yourself for a second. They do it so the general public states "Awww, see, they're not so bad. As you just mentioned. They don't want the citizenry (which they view, including yourself, as deserving of NO respect or consideration, to be pushed over and walked on) to support laws against their criminality.

ISIS - terrorist organization. Hell's Angels - terrorist organization. NO different.

Top Bottom