• ...and so much more!
  • Topher Durden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Noblesville
    Good morning all,

I have participated in a couple INMG events as well as several FNS events and even the Rimfire Madness. I am wanting to find out how I can get time with some of the complex targets. I have only been able to shoot a Texas star, Amish plate rack, Death Star, and spinners in competitions. And while that is certainly fun to do, I would really like to find a way to spend a few hours with these target arrays and learn how to shoot them. I've been told how to do it and I've watched videos but there is no substitute for experience. I've had several stages where I shot well but timed out due to not knowing how to efficiently engage the target. Boy is that frustrating!!

I am hoping to find a place or class or a shooter that can create an opportunity to repeatedly shoot these targets in order to better understand how to engage them. Is there ever a training day or some sort of multi gun class that allows shooters to do this? Or does anyone have these targets and want to rent out time with them.

Any my info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    Good morning all,

I have participated in a couple INMG events as well as several FNS events and even the Rimfire Madness. I am wanting to find out how I can get time with some of the complex targets. I have only been able to shoot a Texas star, Amish plate rack, Death Star, and spinners in competitions. And while that is certainly fun to do, I would really like to find a way to spend a few hours with these target arrays and learn how to shoot them. I've been told how to do it and I've watched videos but there is no substitute for experience. I've had several stages where I shot well but timed out due to not knowing how to efficiently engage the target. Boy is that frustrating!!

I am hoping to find a place or class or a shooter that can create an opportunity to repeatedly shoot these targets in order to better understand how to engage them. Is there ever a training day or some sort of multi gun class that allows shooters to do this? Or does anyone have these targets and want to rent out time with them.

Any my info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at ACC we do a USPSA practice. This month we moved it forward and will have two stages left over from this weekends match. On occasion we get the odd targets out, if you're coming and willing to get there and help set up let me know ahead of time and maybe we can work something out for you. No guarantees of course but it's as close as your going to get for training for any competition. We keep practice to pistols only as well. Check the ACC website if your interested. My number and email are on there.

Top Bottom