• ...and so much more!
  • homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    24.8%
    Yes. We had the ban for 10 years. He should use up whatever political capital is necessary to reinstate the ban.
    11,303 votes
    70.9%
    No. It was a mistake the first time around and it would be a mistake again. Existing gun laws are enough.
    32,282 votes
    4.3%
    Maybe. Owning a gun is a right, but I'm conflicted as to whether or not average Americans should be able to own assault weapons.
    1,940 votes

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Another no vote here.

71.8% no

Looks like even the so-called "leftist sheep" who view MSNBC aren't sold on the idea of the AWB.

So much for the all fear-mongering about "taking all our guns away".

IndianaWoodsman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    East Central
    Years ago when the AWB was first instated, I didn't have too much of a problem with it because I wasn't interested in anything considered to be an AW. Now, however, I have become interested in old and new military rifles and I don't see why all people should not be "allowed" to own and actively shoot any gun they wish.
    In fact, most of the guns I now own would be considered AW's. A 10/22 with a 30rd mag would qualify. A glock with a hi-cap mag would qualify.

As many others have stated, good gun control means hitting what you are aiming at.

There would be far more money in the economy right now if the government didn't have their fingers in EVERY trade and market that we have. That's one of the reasons for the ban proposal. They are trying to ban anything and any activity that they cannot completely control and tax.

The other reason for a re-write and re-instatement is that an un-armed and depressed people are much easier to dictate.

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wonder at what point MSNBC will doctor the poll to suit their puppet masters?? :dunno:

I know exactly what they will do...they will say that back in the day a "majority of people thought it was right to own slaves..." or a "majority of people thought it was ok for women not to vote" and those type of silly comparisons. That is the type of spin they will attempt to put on it and that a majority of the votes for no ban came from the midwest/heartland, etc radical right-wing/Christian/terrorists.

Anyway, in all seriouness internet polls are less scientific than the other polls. Are any polls scientific?

Just watch. Anyone want to but me box of 9mm ammo? :)

Top Bottom