• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Just joined the site not all that long ago, and stumbled on this. Not sure I can make tonight, but who can I contact to make sure I know where and when the next meeting is. If someone could send me a PM I would appreciate it.

Comforting to know I'm not the only one in Bloomington.

Just keep an eye on this thread.

They are the first thursday of every month. If there is any new info or changes it gets posted up in this thread. There is usually a post made a few days in advance also to remind everyone.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...but who can I contact to make sure I know where and when the next meeting is...

7:00PM first Thursday of the month at Bubs Burgers, Bloomington.

Location and timing changes are rare, but accommodations are made to best suit those regularly attending. If changes are made it will be announced in this thread (maybe.):)

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Just joined the site not all that long ago, and stumbled on this. Not sure I can make tonight, but who can I contact to make sure I know where and when the next meeting is. If someone could send me a PM I would appreciate it.

Comforting to know I'm not the only one in Bloomington.
    it will be same time, same bat-channel! ;)

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Wish I could be there, but I'm working on a group here in Texas for now. I'll be back in Indiana in less than two years. And I've meet Rhino, he is all that and more :-)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    GREAT, more taxes! anyway, I'll be at Bub's on Thursday, just not sure if I'll be at the meeting. There will also be a Jazz group there performing, so I'm betting that it will be even more crowded then normal. I may hit the meeting once the wife and kids leave... just depends on timing and what not.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    PocketPistol has baseball practice on Thursday at 7:15 :xmad:
    And he is on the Cardinals this year :xmad::xmad:

So we will not be able to make this one. Next month should be good to go. I think he is warming up to you guys though, he asked when we were going to go back to eat with everyone at Bubs again. I think it was the ice cream.

Last edited:

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I found it odd that you guys met at BW3's who does not allow open carry, off that you would go somewhere that doesn't support our rights...

Like the food and wish I was closer to join up though

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I found it odd that you guys met at BW3's who does not allow open carry, off that you would go somewhere that doesn't support our rights...

Most of the group doesn't open carry... and we haven't met at BW3 in quite a while now. Bub's doesn't seem to care one way or the other, I open carry every time I'm there, and have never heard even a peep from the staff.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Funny thing, my son's wedding reception last weekend was at BW3's down near Fort Knox in Louisville where I and both of my new daughter-in-laws's brothers were OC'ing.

I was a great little Glock-fest and no one said a word to us.

Top Bottom