Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Quiet Man
    (Great movie)

Maverick, you just did an incredibly brave thing. (Pause) What you should have done was land your*plane! You don’t own that*plane! The taxpayers do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can’t cash!”

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Big Jake (The only film with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in which she didn't get spanked.)

"I'm going to sort this out."

The Ghost and the Darkness

[FONT=&amp] "Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp] Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in."[/FONT]

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    [FONT=&amp]"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp] Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in."[/FONT]

Secondhand Lions

Since Kingpin was a stumper, let's try an easy one

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Secondhand Lions. Damn good movie.

"and one more thing, Dear Lord, about our enemies... ignore their heathen prayers, and help us blow those little bastards straight to hell. Amen."

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Secondhand Lions. Damn good movie.

"and one more thing, Dear Lord, about our enemies... ignore their heathen prayers, and help us blow those little bastards straight to hell. Amen."

We were soldiers.

“you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew, so how am I supposed to tell what kind of zipperhead, dog munching dink you are if you can’t”

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    What do we do when 2 guys post at the same time?

IJnxZ3w.gif

Top Bottom