• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've yet to master unholstering while riding, let alone firing an aimed shot at 60+mph. It's a problem because I'm right handed and have trouble maintaining speed with my hand off the throttle, and I refuse to get one of those chintzy throttle locks.

I used to have that problem. I learned to maintain speed with my left hand. I'm a lot better when someone is down range taking pictures, though.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I'm currently bikeless. But these were my two favorites:

KB11.jpg

DSC_2787Large_zps364a5611.jpg

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The bike has already been out a few times this season. (LONG DANG WINTER!!) Anybody care to donate bucks for a new 100/90-19 ?
    OK, OK,.....Just thought I'd ask.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Already put 400 miles on the bike. Saw few riders around Nashville, In. This Sat looks OK ( might ride down to Riley for the Steel Shoot) and Sunday looks even better.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I've yet to master unholstering while riding, let alone firing an aimed shot at 60+mph. It's a problem because I'm right handed and have trouble maintaining speed with my hand off the throttle, and I refuse to get one of those chintzy throttle locks.

My Sporty has a thumb screw on it to lock the throttle down.

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    Bloomington bikers are getting together for a ride tomorrow ( Saturday ) at Sam's Club. 4 PM, get there a little early.
    Usually every other Friday, but with the weather it was decided to switch to tomorrow.
    Look for Mike Pursfull, he's the organizer

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

It's easy, be left handed.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I own 3 Honda CT 70's and just putt around the neighborhood.

lilhonda.com

My kinda guy!

My ride has 161 cc, but it does a lot more than putt around - ask anyone on the road I pass! People ask me I'll get a "real bike", and I just say, "when I'm ready to stop having fun!"

The only place it doesn't go is on the freeway, and so far, not out of the state. It would be nice to get a larger bike for travel and trips with my wife.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My kinda guy!

My ride has 161 cc, but it does a lot more than putt around - ask anyone on the road I pass! People ask me I'll get a "real bike", and I just say, "when I'm ready to stop having fun!"

The only place it doesn't go is on the freeway, and so far, not out of the state. It would be nice to get a larger bike for travel and trips with my wife.

I don't live too far from Broadripple, so it's easy for me to to ride under 40 MPH with no problem. Honda CT/Trail 70's are really neat bikes.

Top Bottom