• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    With the military, intelligence agencies, and spook networks at their disposal, they have all the tools they need to get the job done properly.

I think there are so many impossible coincidences involved in the whole thing that it is hard to believe that it all happened the way they would like us to believe.

The 9/11 commission was loaded with CFR members. So these Establishment lackeys from a club that promotes World Government are the ones inventing the official explanation. We have a problem here.

The Bush family is so big into pushing for the New World Order, and everything that has happened subsequent to 9/11 has led us to that end.

I don't believe in coincidences in politics, and I've given up trying to believe that our leaders have our good intentions at heart.

Whatever people believe about 9/11, it should be obvious that we are heading toward a bleak Orwellian future because of the government policies enacted since the attacks.
    It was meant to be a yes or no question, but since you are under no obligation to respond, guess it will do for now. Partially explains the nature of some of your posts over the last 6-8 months. It is normal, some might say healthy, to be skeptical and not trusting of government officials in general or specifically. You might look into what was happening to or with the various intelligence agencies, as well as the State Dept. and Justice Dept. among others during the Clinton administration to gain more information.

At any rate, I'm inclined to agree with part of your last sentence as far as domestic policies enacted since the attacks. Especially, as has been touched on here before, the continued destruction of the 4th Amendment and the exponential growth of the Surveillance State.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    It was meant to be a yes or no question, but since you are under no obligation to respond, guess it will do for now. Partially explains the nature of some of your posts over the last 6-8 months. It is normal, some might say healthy, to be skeptical and not trusting of government officials in general or specifically. You might look into what was happening to or with the various intelligence agencies, as well as the State Dept. and Justice Dept. among others during the Clinton administration to gain more information.

At any rate, I'm inclined to agree with part of your last sentence as far as domestic policies enacted since the attacks. Especially, as has been touched on here before, the continued destruction of the 4th Amendment and the exponential growth of the Surveillance State.

But I can't prove it, but, yes.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    According to former FBI Chief, Ted Gunderson.

The government stages attacks on its own citizens in order to gain public support for amassing power, waging war, and creating a domestic Police State. Its called false-flag terror.

Discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2VpfUqRoo

Oh yea of course.:rolleyes: WHat in the heck would the FBI know about CIA operations? Right...very little if anything.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    All of these government departments do this in an effort to make themselves relevant. You don't think that Operation Gunrunner was the first time this happened right?

Man-Made Global Warming is a huge effort on the EPA's part to make themselves relevant again since the ozone depleting gasses were phased out already. Global warming is probably bigger than any other operation that the government has perpetrated to damage the United States and even the global playing field.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Plans during the 60's do not amount to much. Kinda like dropping elephant sized condoms into North Vietnam and labeling them "Medium- Made in the U.S.A. It was another bona fide "plan" that never saw the light of day. Just more drivel:laugh: :popcorn:

Bob
    so the govt can and has arrested citizens for thought crimes and plans before they act but we cant hold the govt accountable when they do it towards us? I think that even thinking about it by the govt is treason isnt it? and I dont believe for a second they havent done it

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    so the govt can and has arrested citizens for thought crimes and plans before they act but we cant hold the govt accountable when they do it towards us? I think that even thinking about it by the govt is treason isnt it? and I dont believe for a second they havent done it

As I said, be aware but also view them in the correct proportion to there probability. I don't believe the .gov should arrest people for "thoughts" but my question is, how did they find out what the people were thinking? They talked about it! that can get you into trouble. Example: I'm waiting for an airplane. 2 people start talking about "ideas" to hijack/ blow-up an airline. Should I be concerned? That's what I'm talking about when I say "proportions"
    Bob

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    All of these government departments do this in an effort to make themselves relevant. You don't think that Operation Gunrunner was the first time this happened right?

Man-Made Global Warming is a huge effort on the EPA's part to make themselves relevant again since the ozone depleting gasses were phased out already. Global warming is probably bigger than any other operation that the government has perpetrated to damage the United States and even the global playing field.

Here are two good examples of my earlier point. Operation Gunrunner, the planning was poor, the implementation was even worse, the ability to keep it quiet was non-existent. Just a typical government fiasco. Next global warming, all of us have seen the emails where they discuss faking the data. Once again they can not compartmentalize information that embarrasses them.

Top Bottom