• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    He was not the FBI Chief. He was a chief of the Los Angeles FBI 30 years ago.

Just to be clear.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Do you ever sleep? ;)
    No.. Rambone really doesn't. I know.. I am often up this late and lurking.. and I always find myself greatly amused or intrigued in the event that on that fine evening, a post is made with the Rambone name.

The New World Order isn't going to fight itself. :):

There will be plenty of time to sleep in the FEMA camps.

TRUE THAT!:rockwoot:

Now.. Relating to the post. I can believe that to a degree, now that technology has somewhat limited the potential of older, traditional propaganda. I wouldn't put that past our government at all.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I wouldn't put that past our government at all.

Nobody should put it past our government. An astute observer of history knows of what they are capable. They've already declassified one of their previous plans of killing Americans and blaming the Cubans (the boogeymen of the day).

I submit the declassified OPERATION NORTHWOODS.
    Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington." Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:
    "The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Nobody should put it past our government. An astute observer of history knows of what they are capable. They've already declassified one of their previous plans of killing Americans and blaming the Cubans (the boogeymen of the day).

I submit the declassified OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

Plans during the 60's do not amount to much. Kinda like dropping elephant sized condoms into North Vietnam and labeling them "Medium- Made in the U.S.A. It was another bona fide "plan" that never saw the light of day. Just more drivel:laugh: :popcorn:

Bob

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Plans during the 60's do not amount to much. Kinda like dropping elephant sized condoms into North Vietnam and labeling them "Medium- Made in the U.S.A. It was another bona fide "plan" that never saw the light of day. Just more drivel:laugh: :popcorn:

Bob

So we shouldn't at all be concerned that the government actually created a plan? It would only be something to pay attention to if they implemented it?

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Realistically... the government can't afford to implement it, at least not anytime soon. They can't start killing off citizens because then they have to sell more of the US to china, because of less taxes against the ridiculous amount that we already owe.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    So we shouldn't at all be concerned that the government actually created a plan? It would only be something to pay attention to if they implemented it?
    There's a lot of difference between a thought and an action. I'm not saying to not be aware of things just to view them in the correct proportions of probability.;)

Bob

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Gulf of Tonkin for one.

There are false flag incidents that our gov. has been involved in in the past.

There are those on this board that even think 9/11 was a huge false flag incident.

Given the facts about past atrocities, I wouldnt put anything past the govt.

Heads out of the sand folks....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Our government has never been competent enough to do this sort of crap. They have also never been able to keep a secret. I sleep well, secure in the knowledge that we are ruled by buffoons. Remember Men who Stare at Goats was based upon a real program.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Realistically... the government can't afford to implement it, at least not anytime soon. They can't start killing off citizens because then they have to sell more of the US to china, because of less taxes against the ridiculous amount that we already owe.

Meh, 50% of Americans don't pay taxes, and are probably net sponges, so knocking off a few of them would probably relieve some fiscal burden. I am in no way advocating this.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Rambone,

So you believe that the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 were a false-flag operation carried out or orchestrated by the FBI and/or the CIA and/or some other agents of the U.S. government?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    On a small scale we all KNOW the feds are doing this. They routinely "sneak" random bad things through airport security, and then use this as reasons to further tighten the noose of policies and regulations.

We KNOW they sells arms to our enemies, who then use them against us. They use this as the reasoning to further crack down on LEGAL arms sales.

These are blatantly obvious ones. What else is happening that stays out of the media? It would not surprise me one bit that we are giving money, weapons, and aid to terrorists, just so they can/will attack US interests, and we can perpetuate the "war on terror".

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Of course not. No such plan would ever be enacted by our benevolent rulers. This was just a parlor game for the joint chiefs; they didn't have much to worry about during the early '60s.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Our government has never been competent enough to do this sort of crap.

With the military, intelligence agencies, and spook networks at their disposal, they have all the tools they need to get the job done properly.

Rambone,

So you believe that the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 were a false-flag operation carried out or orchestrated by the FBI and/or the CIA and/or some other agents of the U.S. government?

I think there are so many impossible coincidences involved in the whole thing that it is hard to believe that it all happened the way they would like us to believe.

The 9/11 commission was loaded with CFR members. So these Establishment lackeys from a club that promotes World Government are the ones inventing the official explanation. We have a problem here.

The Bush family is so big into pushing for the New World Order, and everything that has happened subsequent to 9/11 has led us to that end.

I don't believe in coincidences in politics, and I've given up trying to believe that our leaders have our good intentions at heart.

Whatever people believe about 9/11, it should be obvious that we are heading toward a bleak Orwellian future because of the government policies enacted since the attacks.

Top Bottom