• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    Disappointing about Manning and I dont think they will win more than 3 games without him. What I hope happens is they get the first pick, and some team wants Andrew Luck so bad they trade the farm for the pick or for him. Such as a nice offensive player or defensive player as well as Draft picks this year and next or There first pick in the draft (probably 3rd or 4th pick) and a second or third rounder and a first next year.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    That waiting list wasn't anticipating Manning missing an entire season.

I'd bet my house that if Manning retired tomorrow, I'd see the same amount of Colt's fans(via apparel) that I did back before Manning...Well, Manning's second season until now.:):
    Remember back when 5-11 was normal and 8-8 would have been considered a great year. The city and the team would come on tv and plead for corporations to buy thousands of tickets so that the city would avoid the embarrassment of a tv black out for a Monday night game. We may see those days again. As one the comments on one of the Indy news sites read: "I thought I felt the ground shaking today. Then I realized it was just all of the fair weather fans jumping off of the band wagon." The carnage has begun. This will be fun to watch.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Disappointing about Manning and I dont think they will win more than 3 games without him. What I hope happens is they get the first pick, and some team wants Andrew Luck so bad they trade the farm for the pick or for him. Such as a nice offensive player or defensive player as well as Draft picks this year and next or There first pick in the draft (probably 3rd or 4th pick) and a second or third rounder and a first next year.

LOL, keep dreaming. No would would ever give all of that for a rookie.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    293596_10150362607266672_519761671_9687256_1644559438_s.jpg

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    ok here is my official prediction. Payton's neck does not heal correctly and is unable to return to the game as a player ever. Jim Irsay fires Coach Caldwell and replaces him with manning.

OK , works for me :) Although I would love to see #18 healthy for a few more seasons....

Top Bottom