• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Just another reason to be glad I am now in Indiana. https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=073000050K5-8A-4.1 This is the text of another stupid law that endangers normal law abiding people by allowing criminals to return to the street.
    https://cwbchicago.com/2022/01/man-...es-and-a-felony-gun-case-prosecutors-say.html
    This is the article where I found out about this law. Man awaiting trial on two armed robberies and a felony gun charge on electronic monotoring carjacks a woman. He is back in jail but will not be charged for violating the EM because he spent less than 48 hours away from home. That state gave me plenty of reasons to leave but they still don't stop the stupidity. My mind just cannot understand how anyone could think this is a good idea. Jim.

Reactions: Leo

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    This is not stupidity, this is justice. The guy didn't want to rob anybody. He was made to do it, forced to do it as surely as by someone holding a gun to his head, by the pressures and inequalities of living within this western, white supremacist, capitalist system. Releasing him is just a way of apologizing and equalizing things a little. If anything HE is the victim, and was owed the car for reparations. A system that placed him in a position of inequality, where some woman has a car and he does not, could do no less.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    This is not stupidity, this is justice. The guy didn't want to rob anybody. He was made to do it, forced to do it as surely as by someone holding a gun to his head, by the pressures and inequalities of living within this western, white supremacist, capitalist system. Releasing him is just a way of apologizing and equalizing things a little. If anything HE is the victim, and was owed the car for reparations. A system that placed him in a position of inequality, where some woman has a car and he does not, could do no less.
    So when I was a homeless teen,sleeping in a flop, laying low and doing dishes in a greasy spoon for food and cash, I could have better used my time doing criminal acts so I could be equal? Wow, that was a lot of hard work for nothing. I was mislead to believe if I did crime I had to do time. Maybe I could roll a small bank branch to catch up what I missed.

(forgot to type purple)

Top Bottom