• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    this whole debate reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the Y2K bug destroys the world, and the Griffins start a new civilization next to a twinkee factory. peter makes all these guns out of the irrigation pipes, and the towns people burn them, only to need them like 30 seconds later when the "stewie octopi" attack. Same principle.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Facebook sucks. I don't have an account or whatever it's called but people that i know have one have nothing but trouble from it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Thank you sir.. I'd post the on-going discussion, but I am becoming bored of the constant regurgitation of the same leftist drivel that is being spewed at me... there are a few others that have liked my comments, and even one from Indiana that chimed in, but it is mostly the utopian dreamers who insist that if you pass a law barring something, then it magically never happens again.

I agree. Valiant effort.

I think this is the perfect example of when to use the Socratic method to the extreme. Every response you have should be interrogative with the sole point of questioning her premises.

It won't have a different outcome, but it's a helluva lot more entertainment. :D

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I figure I've got to do something to further our cause. I don't have the skills or platform to effect change any other way... so.... I do what I can on FB, and the few people that I talk to. Had another discussion today with a friend, it went much better than yesterdays chat! LOL :D

Top Bottom