• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm going to have to unsubscribe - the useful posts seem to be getting overlooked and nothing but bickering and e-peen size comparison seems to be happening now.

Best of luck.

Come on, stick around.

I hear tell that if you actually take the class and do this you will grow 2" in length and girth.

True story.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    well i guess i'm not getting an answer.....i thought all this "training" was something serious.......i guess if your not in this "training" click you get BS answers......i'm done.....

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    well i guess i'm not getting an answer.....i thought all this "training" was something serious.......i guess if your not in this "training" click you get BS answers......i'm done.....

No thread stays serious after the first few pages. I can't believe we're not talking about bacon yet!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Well, now that you mention it, and it is breakfast time.....

His first question was how many times a week do people train, implying that he had an conception of what training included....the question morphed into something else. Hard to get an answer when the question keeps changing.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    As Yeager described it in a video, you GO to training to learn and learn how to practice. Makes sense to me.

Asking how often we PRACTICE would make more sense.

My current focus is weight loss and getting fit, as I would eventually like to broaden out to some hand to hand stuff.

Having my oldest kick my arse rather quickly with his Army combatives techniques wised me up a bit.

Top Bottom