• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Articles > Montana Group Demands Local Leaders Boot Feds, Form Militia, Protect Guns

The above link describes something that i feel has been lost in this nation. A "returning to our roots", if you will. How many people here would band together and force our legislators to comply with these regulations that WE impose on them? How likely would this pass? Would we (those of us that are behind this thing) be labeled as terrorists and watched by Big Brother for the rest of our lives? :tinfoil:

I'll preface this whole thing by saying that my firearm and knife collection are wholly compliant with all current regulations, but that doesn't mean i don't want an auto-folder knife, or a small collection of SBR F/A PDW's without waiting the 18 months for an expensive stamp! And even if it's not about firearms, a lot of the points made here are how things SHOULD be. I like the militia idea of all 18+ males in the community. Maybe it would knock down some of the crime in all areas... And then written requests to approach local citizens? Genius, and justified...

There's several more points, i'll let you read them, but i feel that Montana has the right idea. With their whole "Manufactured in Montana, never leaves the state, NO ATF LOL" deal that passed a while back, i think every state could benefit with a little taste of these grass-root regulations.

Last edited:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    all guns and knives should be compliant regardless of what they are................ the 2nd amendment didnt make any distinction in them
    jake

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    It will take more than 200 people, but it has to start with someone

And I can only imagine all the name calling

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Pretty bold... I like a lot of what I'm reading as well, but I don't know if this would work just anywhere.

In a small, isolated, tight knit community... why not?

One thing I don't care for is "requiring" peole to participate in a militia... should be voluntary.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    they also passed a law a couple years ago saying that the feds had no business involved with guns made there and sold there. something to do with registration or something i forget

jake

Top Bottom