• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I woke up and watched that and here 30 minutes later I'm still laughing, I hope I can get myself under control before work.

Edit: It's so funny to me becuase I have an RC helicopter that the dog is completely afraid of... she's also afraid of balls, or anything else that moves or appears to move under it's own power that isn't living. Yet she kills all sorts of critters, even ones larger than her (she weighs maybe 20lbs and took out a possum this summer that weighed at least 30lbs... I saw it... said "get it anna!" and it's neck went SNAP before it registered that she had crossed the yard and grabbed it... but she's afraid of tennis balls and helicopters... why can't I have a monkey that thinks ufo's are fun!)

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I woke up and watched that and here 30 minutes later I'm still laughing, I hope I can get myself under control before work.

Edit: It's so funny to me becuase I have an RC helicopter that the dog is completely afraid of... she's also afraid of balls, or anything else that moves or appears to move under it's own power that isn't living.

Reminds me of one of my dogs that was afraid of birds, when she was outside she would always be looking up. I guess in her mind if they were to close she would lay down, now this was a 130 lb bullmastiff .

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Reminds me of one of my dogs that was afraid of birds, when she was outside she would always be looking up. I guess in her mind if they were to close she would lay down, now this was a 130 lb bullmastiff .

Anna is a 20lb basenji, they don't really know fear but she's a rescue and I'm positive someone beat her silly before dumping her at the shelter, it took her 18 months to warm up to us enough to stop urinating when we'd move fast.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    oh...darn... here I thought this was going to be something about where I work. Seems alot of my co-workers have either arrived here via UFO and the others are Monkeys!

:D

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    oh...darn... here I thought this was going to be something about where I work. Seems alot of my co-workers have either arrived here via UFO and the others are Monkeys!

:D

I think my boss is a cross between a chimp and an African Grey, she's just crazy but we love her... she needs to stay my boss till I retire (30-40 years from now... she'll likely be dead by then) becuase I'll never be able to have a normal boss again.

Top Bottom