• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And they actually serve a purpose...I think I'm catching on to the true spirit of INGO "Snarkiness"

Well, this is more straight-up disdain and contempt without any pretense. The woman is a horrible person and either a liar of epic propoprtions or feeble-minded. I do not exclude the possibility that she is both a liar and feeble-minded, though.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, this is more straight-up disdain and contempt without any pretense. The woman is a horrible person and either a liar of epic propoprtions or feeble-minded. I do not exclude the possibility that she is both a liar and feeble-minded, though.

Given that she was a paid propagandist for Monsanto (ironic that she represented one of the left's top enemies to disparage) before starting mommies who need some action, I have an extremely difficult time believing that she is doing anything other than whoring out her services as a propagandist for whatever cause pays her.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Given that she was a paid propagandist for Monsanto (ironic that she represented one of the left's top enemies to disparage) before starting mommies who need some action, I have an extremely difficult time believing that she is doing anything other than whoring out her services as a propagandist for whatever cause pays her.

Agreed. It's my contention that we have no idea what her actual views are on gun control.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This nut ball, 10 Watts Bulb, is totally off the rails. Let's see. You Tube shooter is leftist, Iranian, vegan, PETA nut job whose dad warned the cops who then interviewed her and turned her loose...But Shannie says:

Shannon Watts
    @shannonrwatts

In light of the shooting in San Bruno at YouTube, will the @NRA apologize for this disgusting tweet in which it calls on its members to “rise up” against the company’s decision to take down how-to gun videos? https://twitter.com/NRATV/status/978722468616548353 …
    5:13 PM - Apr 3, 2018

California's onerous gun laws didn't work? This has to be a hoax, right? I mean that state has all the laws the anti civil rights crowd says they all want but they didn't work? It HAS to be a hoax.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This nut ball, 10 Watts Bulb, is totally off the rails. Let's see. You Tube shooter is leftist, Iranian, vegan, PETA nut job whose dad warned the cops who then interviewed her and turned her loose...But Shannie says:

Shannon Watts
    @shannonrwatts

In light of the shooting in San Bruno at YouTube, will the @NRA apologize for this disgusting tweet in which it calls on its members to “rise up” against the company’s decision to take down how-to gun videos? https://twitter.com/NRATV/status/978722468616548353 …
    5:13 PM - Apr 3, 2018

California's onerous gun laws didn't work? This has to be a hoax, right? I mean that state has all the laws the anti civil rights crowd says they all want but they didn't work? It HAS to be a hoax.

Yup.
    Shooter wasn't NRA
    And NRA wasn't referring to shooting people.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    At least we can always count on Shannon Watts to be consistent. She never deviates from the spectrum ranging from intellectual dishonesty to outright lying.

[Intellectual Dishonesty] ----------------------------------- Shannon Watts -----------------------------------------[Lying]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I sometimes wish I was on Twitter so I could respond to these idiots...

then I come to my senses.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I sometimes wish I was on Twitter so I could respond to these idiots...

then I come to my senses.

They will just block anyone who doesn't fit their echo chamber anyway

I once put this on their Facebook page under a post about a gun crime

"What gun law might have prevented this tragedy".... and I was immediately blocked.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    That nutball needs to be banned from the entire planet. I think gun owners should rise up and start flagging her groups facebook, tweets, videos, etc. for removal and see how she likes it.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    She no doubt makes these posts from behind locked and monitored doors that are watched over by an armed security patrol inside a gated community. I'm guessing she doesn't understand the term: Ironic.

Top Bottom