• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    So I've heard.... I'm too young to even remember Atari lol. Grew up on N64 and Sega (yea, not the Russian import :D). On ps3 I'm NightSnake66, I play under the AR15 clan tag. Want a competitive clan to win the prizes they offer on the elite premium edition.

Scarry! Then I'm sure you won't be familiar with Intellevision (what I grew up with). Actually, prior to that, my Dad had won a Pong game console when I was in kindergarten. It was one of the very first (maybe the first) video game console for your home. It had black and white graphics, and the paddle (short line on the screen) was controlled by a slide control on the console- there wasn't a separate controller. All you could do was move the controller; up and down, up and down... to try to hit a ball (small dot on the screen). That was high tech in the early 70's!

Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    Scarry! Then I'm sure you won't be familiar with Intellevision (what I grew up with).

I started with Atari 2600 and ended with Sega Genesis. After that I went PC, it was so much easier to justify a $500 computer to my parents than it was a $300 console.
    Then as a parent I buy a Wii and DS. Tried to switch her over to a computer but she's not quite responsible enough yet.

tgallmey, what are you looking for you can build a very respectable PC for less than $900 including screen.

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    So all INGOers I have gamer tags for have been friended, need to re up Xbox live to add y'all.
    ETA: all INGOers with ps3 have been added

Last edited:

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville

BoomHeadshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    SW, Indianapolis
    PS3 hivisions. I play hc dom/hq mostly though. Feel free to add me I always have the INGO clan tag on :) . If you do add me please put INGO in the friend request, I don't want to accidently delete a request.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I created a new ID. didn't want to explain to nieces/nephews/my son what "mastodynia" was and why I chose it.

I'm now hoosier_doc and rocking my 0.75 KDR on PS3

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm representing. I got two 10,000XP challenges that game. My KDR is up to .905 and accuracy of 14.15% with the Type95. It's not very good for close-up multi-enemy encounters but a good all-around weapon

06100221.jpg

Top Bottom