• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Got my 10.25 kit from Model 1 and aside from a bolt catch pin and detent pins that were out of spec, no problems. I did get a sling plate from them that had not been deburred and they replaced it. If you can get them on the phone their cust svc. is okay. I like their setup at the 1500 because they have just about everything.

J&T was a little flakey to deal with. I got a doublestar lower from Albros 4473d as a pistol but J&T's customer service told me (incorrectly) that they couldn't document it was a virgin receiver for me, since they stamp their pistol receivers as Pistol Only.

Kind of a moot point since my form 1 came back (ahh the good ole days when it only took a month!)

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In previous posts you've established that you're Law Enforcement Firearms.
    I don't think you need to refer to yourself or your business as a "they" at this point.

I am one person, The Company is a Corporation. When I speak of my experiences I speak of "I" when I talk about the Company I say they because it truly is more then one person.

Last edited:

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    Well I took the plunge and ordered a couple of uppers from them... Ill let you all know how it works out... Im just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I get a couple of the good ones... I could have spent a bit more and gotten guaranteed good ones but this should be a learning experience one way or the other. I am not planing on using their BCG's... I'm going to go with LMT and CMMG for those. Now I just hope the chambers are up to speck and I don't have any binding issues...

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Now I just hope the chambers are up to speck and I don't have any binding issues...

If you use factory ammo you should not have a problem. If you are a reloader you might if you don't size it just right. One of my dies was killing me and every round ran through the machine gun great but on the new chamber it would jam. Once the new chamber had a couple hundred rounds through it it ate all I gave it.

Top Bottom