Missouri gun shop refuses to sell to Biden supporters.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Every private business has this right just like the right to bear arms.
    I’ve been here for a minute trying to figure out if you misunderstood what I said and are trying to disagree with me, or if you’re simply reinforcing that we agree?

I agree all private businesses have the right to refuse services - not arguing against that.

gryphnrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 29, 2016
    Kendallville
    I’ve been here for a minute trying to figure out if you misunderstood what I said and are trying to disagree with me, or if you’re simply reinforcing that we agree?

I agree all private businesses have the right to refuse services - not arguing against that.
    I was agreeing

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    All of these analogies with other businesses don’t really work here. This mans business is in danger of even surviving because of people who helped vote a certain person into office. He is taking a stand for the survival of his livelihood.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    There is literally nothing a leftist could do to a conservative which would bring unanimous ire from our society but God help you if it's the other way around. Oh it's the end of the world if a liberal suffers consequences for their behaviors and actions but physically attacking someone for wearing a baseball hat is justified, encouraged and at an absolute minimum, tolerated because the leftists are "upset".

You'll have to forgive me if I fail to shed a tear for those who can't handle being told no. You want to buy a gun but can't find a store willing to sell to douchebags? Go through the same process everyone did and get your FFL, open your store and sell away. Everyone who went through the unreasonably difficult process of doing that did not have to agree to sell to anyone who walks in the door.

The shop owner has just as much of a right to conduct his business as he sees fit as the leftists have to pout, stomp their feet and complain that it isn't fair. The squeakiest wheel doesn't always get the sympathy. They can **** off to another store and use the story to convince more people of how they are being victimized. I'm done listening to pussies whose first reaction is to cry about their victimhood rather than shutting the **** up and figuring out a way of getting what they want.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So the new requirement you wish to impose for gun ownership is to concede freedom of speech? When businesses were banning MAGA hats and shirts the tune was different. I mean couldn't those folks just go to another business? Why the complaints then?
    When DC restaurants were kicking out Republicans, you'd think they were first branding them with a hot iron the way INGO was in a fit.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This issue only gets so much attention because the left's tactics don't work so well against a business who doesn't rely on soccer moms and soy boys for its livelihood. 95% of the customer base could give a **** about spoiled bratts pissing and moaning and their efforts to boycott are meaningless.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This issue only gets so much attention because the left's tactics don't work so well against a business who doesn't rely on soccer moms and soy boys for its livelihood. 95% of the customer base could give a **** about spoiled bratts pissing and moaning and their efforts to boycott are meaningless.
    Really, a vast number of Americans look at this crap from the left, and now the right, as just being stupid and churlish.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Here is a thought: of those people who went out and bought firearms during the unrest of 2020, how many of them sought education or training? How many of them voted for Biden, knowing his stated policies? How many of them would now say "As I gun owner, I agree with common sense gun contol laws"?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Here is a thought: of those people who went out and bought firearms during the unrest of 2020, how many of them sought education or training? How many of them voted for Biden, knowing his stated policies? How many of them would now say "As I gun owner, I agree with common sense gun contol laws"?
    Just think "what would a hollier than thou hypocrite do?" and you'll find your answer.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Sure it feels good to read it and knee jerk reaction is to say “they don’t like guns anyway”, but I don’t think things like this are helpful for the 2A crowd. I get it when people say they are a private business and can sell to who they want, but what if it was a Dem car dealership refusing to sell to Trump supporters? I doubt we would high five that. We need to stay consistent in what we say we believe in; not let it be situationally dependent upon voting choices.
    Then you go to a dealership that will sell to you it's America it's that simple. Forcing people to sell to anyone is un-American. Americans should have a right to Choose who they sell to rent to buy from etc without federal state or local governments interference.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Read all the way through this thread and all I could think of was "Oh yeah! Well how many Missourians can dance on a pin head?"

Top Bottom