• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As much as I don't like Mike Pence he at least has a viable plan. The Biden Administration just reflexively returns to gun control and gun confiscation.

The Plan

1. Stop "Defund the police movement
    2. An armed resource officer is every school
    3. Speed up appeals process for death penalty sentences
    4. Time to reinvest in institutional mental health
    #5. Allow the use of lethal force in defense of property

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Please, Mr. Pence, go away.
    I'm leery on #4. There are plenty of crazy nutters that should be institutionalized. But a lot of the institutions did sick, disgusting things to their patients. A little frontal lobe work done with an icepick apparently cured lotsa crazies, I guess. I'd like to have dangerous nutters removed from society too, but who decides who's psych worthy and who should just be locked up? And the cost to "treat" each patient is like to be exorbitant. Who pays?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I have ran this by some people, these are just my thoughts.
    I think mass shootings will continue to get worse. It’s my opinion this increase is directly correlated to how soft the children are being treated. I think man by nature is violent. We have been since Jesus walked the earth. The youngest American to serve in ww2 was 12. I’m sure there were younger soldiers in the Soviet army. Throughout history young men has hunted and killed for food, they have fought in wars, battles etc. Today young men are babied in probably 90% of households. We baby them and don’t allow them to drink, smoke, gamble, buy firearms, etc. Activities like hunting is frowned upon in plenty of cities. Children don’t understand what taking a life actually feels like until it’s too late. The role men are supposed to play is frowned on, teaching men to be a sole provider is frowned on. Now even females can be males and vice versa. This liberal idea that men and women are the same just doesn’t work. I’m not married, but in a relationship. But while dating women were more concerned about my political views than what I can do and who I am. A lot of men today grew up with no role model to instill morals. You don’t see school shootings perpetrated by children in 3rd world countries, why is that? Because the children have a role in the family to help. They are learning to provide. The opposite is true in America. They’re playing video games, they have no responsibility to help, they get bored easily. They wonder why females aren’t attracted to them. They want to blame everyone else but themselves for their failures.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I have ran this by some people, these are just my thoughts.
    I think mass shootings will continue to get worse. It’s my opinion this increase is directly correlated to how soft the children are being treated. I think man by nature is violent. We have been since Jesus walked the earth. The youngest American to serve in ww2 was 12. I’m sure there were younger soldiers in the Soviet army. Throughout history young men has hunted and killed for food, they have fought in wars, battles etc. Today young men are babied in probably 90% of households. We baby them and don’t allow them to drink, smoke, gamble, buy firearms, etc. Activities like hunting is frowned upon in plenty of cities. Children don’t understand what taking a life actually feels like until it’s too late. The role men are supposed to play is frowned on, teaching men to be a sole provider is frowned on. Now even females can be males and vice versa. This liberal idea that men and women are the same just doesn’t work. I’m not married, but in a relationship. But while dating women were more concerned about my political views than what I can do and who I am. A lot of men today grew up with no role model to instill morals. You don’t see school shootings perpetrated by children in 3rd world countries, why is that? Because the children have a role in the family to help. They are learning to provide. The opposite is true in America. They’re playing video games, they have no responsibility to help, they get bored easily. They wonder why females aren’t attracted to them. They want to blame everyone else but themselves for their failures.

Normally I can’t read those long posts with no paragraphs but your points you were making forced me to the end. I agree with everything and haven’t thought of a few of those things.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Normally I can’t read those long posts with no paragraphs but your points you were making forced me to the end. I agree with everything and haven’t thought of a few of those things.
    That’s my bad. On mobile I tend to just go on a rant that seems relatively short but ends up as a book.

I can’t speak to what it’s like to live a life of never killing anything so I may be off. It just seems to me that kids are coming up constantly “killing” each other on video games. There’s no way you can feel remorse, grief. The first thing I killed was a rabbit in kindergarten. I remember everything about it. I even cried when I realized that me screwing around with a bb gun had irreversible consequences.

I think contact sports are a decent substitute for getting out aggression and keeping our “tribe” mindset about helping each other for the greater good. Also teaching loss, pain, etc. I was a pitcher for a bit in baseball and hitting an opposing batter would fill me with guilt. Injuring someone in football as well. However kids today are playing flag football. That seems to be replacing tackle football at the elementary level. If this trend continues then we will continue to create softer men.

It just seems to me that the school shooters have none of this in their lives. They only receive positive reinforcement from video games where they take a life. I don’t see many females getting excited over how good someone is at call of duty but they are instinctually attracted to the jocks. They don’t know the feeling of love by a woman.

We’re becoming a country of people who care how they are perceived by likes on the internet. Not caring about actual social skills. As technology evolves and men are replaced by machines we will lose our roles as protectors, providers, etc. Where will this pent up energy go? For most of history weapons of war were something everyone had in their possession. Today for the most part we cannot even have weapons of war and yet we have an increasing number of these psychotic individuals killing children.

Top Bottom