• edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    We have another candidate.

Reading her website it's pretty vague on her positions on the issues.
    Plus she doesn't have a proven record on the issues.

In comparison, Braun has a Senate voting record we can look at which shows him to be the HIGHEST rated by Conservative Review of the entire Indiana Congressional delegation.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Sh

She is responsible for her administration not the governor’s.
    No SHE'S responsible for standing on principle. If she's not capable of doing so because of who her boss is, she's not earning my vote. Sorry. In my view, this is why we're in the situation we're in. We'll compromise principle because the end justifies the means. Rather Machiavellian.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'd say it's an uphill battle for Crouch. No D will vote for her. Most many R's won't vote for her due to the lingering stench of Holcomb. Maybe if she comes out swinging at Holcomb, forcefully explains why she disagreed with Holcomb and fully explains why she waited until now to use her voice, maybe she can make headway with voters. Short of that, asterisk her.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No SHE'S responsible for standing on principle. If she's not capable of doing so because of who her boss is, she's not earning my vote. Sorry. In my view, this is why we're in the situation we're in. We'll compromise principle because the end justifies the means. Rather Machiavellian.
    This is a ridiculous standard. Many on INGO have no respect for loyalty. I do not judge candidates by those they served with, either for good or bad. Pence sucks and a big reason, he was disloyal from the beginning to the administration he voluntarily joined. He gets no points for the good Trump did. Crouch no points lost for the bad Holcomb did.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'd say it's an uphill battle for Crouch. No D will vote for her. Most many R's won't vote for her due to the lingering stench of Holcomb. Maybe if she comes out swinging at Holcomb, forcefully explains why she disagreed with Holcomb and fully explains why she waited until now to use her voice, maybe she can make headway with voters. Short of that, asterisk her.
    Seems like I remember her being lukewarm on 2A stuff too.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    This is a ridiculous standard. Many on INGO have no respect for loyalty. I do not judge candidates by those they served with, either for good or bad. Pence sucks and a big reason, he was disloyal from the beginning to the administration he voluntarily joined. He gets no points for the good Trump did. Crouch no points lost for the bad Holcomb did.
    I'm not sure what's ridiculous. Holcomb crossed some very serious lines for a governor from the party that claims to carry the mantle of liberty and traditional American values. Any member of that administration who stood by in quiet obeisance as the governor wrecked individuals civil rights should hold no credibility with anyone who holds those values and ideals dear. If she truly holds those values and was a principled leader, she would have spoken up or resigned in protest. The fact that she didn't is an indication that those principles aren't sacrosanct. She kept her mouth shut for political expediency. In other words, her political aspirations come before your rights.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That is revisionist history. Pence was a bootlicker of the highest magnitude as VP/

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not sure what's ridiculous. Holcomb crossed some very serious lines for a governor from the party that claims to carry the mantle of liberty and traditional American values. Any member of that administration who stood by in quiet obeisance as the governor wrecked individuals civil rights should hold no credibility with anyone who holds those values and ideals dear. If she truly holds those values and was a principled leader, she would have spoken up or resigned in protest. The fact that she didn't is an indication that those principles aren't sacrosanct. She kept her mouth shut for political expediency. In other words, her political aspirations come before your rights.
    Agreed that Holcomb crossed the line, for me and most of INGO. Just disagree that Lt. gov role is as you say.

Top Bottom